[Videos] Premier State Clash: Florida VS Carolinas

Premier State Clash: 
FLORIDA VS CAROLINAS

State Clashes Are All About Action, Team Work, Strategy, and Quick Decisions! 

Beyblade Premier is the host and pioneer of State Clashes in the Beyblade community. A State Clash is where the best 12 players from each state face each other in 5 custom-made Beyblade challenges. Each state had 3 months to make up their teams, then 2 weeks to practice as a team before facing each other at Judgment Day.

A blader-centered tournament experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive understanding of what the community desires that have put us in a realm above and beyond the regular standard tournaments. 

STATE CLASH SCOPE: 

An organizer from each state is selected or volunteered. Each state build its team with their top 12 players. The best players are selected by using WBO’s BRs and sorting it per state. The top 12 BRs by state will have first take to accept or decline joining the state team. If anyone declines or not able to go, the organizer will proceed offering the invitation to the next ranked blader down the list.  

We are honored to successfully run our first Beyblade State Clash between Florida and Carolinas. This tournament was FULL of action and surprises along the way.

Date: October 16, 2021

Team FL (by ranks):

1 - Cscramon (Team Captain)
2 - UnionAchilles
3 - -Fireblaze-
4 - FireKingArd
5 - ssjr0118
6 - CosmoDragon
7 - CitrusNinja3
8 - izzybeyblade
9 - AlexTheBlader
10 - JayAshindra
11- poisondragon
12 - NateSlug

Team Carolinas (by ranks):

1 - arka.paul (Team Captain)
2 - froztz
3 - BeybladeBlast11
4 - Camick
5 - BuilderROB
6 - Blaydermon
7 - Fire blader7
8 - RayneAvalon
9 -  ---
10 - robert_loller
11 - BeyCaddie
12 - RyanFesko

--- CHALLENGE #1 KNOCKOUT LADDER ---

Watch video in YouTube for challenge description.

--- CHALLENGE #2 TEAM BATTLES ---

For Challenges #3, #4, #5 please visit our YouTube channel. WBO only allows 3 videos per post.  
Awesome! Congrats to Carolina for winning! I should probably be on the team by the next one 👀
Seeing North Carolina do so much makes me happy. It was my dream back in the day to see NC this active. Makes me happy to see stuff like this happening.

#HiScott
This is very dope. Well done.
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:03 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: This is very dope. Well done.

Thank you! Brainstorming a Winter Games here in FL for December. State Clash between 4 states (FL, CAR, MD, and Canada) and a massive Teams tournament. What you say about getting MD onboard? Multi-day event
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:56 PM)Conce7 Wrote:

Thank you! Brainstorming a Winter Games here in FL for December. State Clash between 4 states (FL, CAR, MD, and Canada) and a massive Teams tournament. What you say about getting MD onboard? Multi-day event

That sounds pretty dope to me!
"WBO only allows you to put 3 videos in a post!"
So, provide 3 URL links for the remaining videos. Or make another post immediately after your original post and post the remaining 3 videos there. These are easily solved problems.
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:56 PM)Conce7 Wrote:

When in December are we talking?
(Jun. 18, 2022  8:25 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:56 PM)Conce7 Wrote: Thank you! Brainstorming a Winter Games here in FL for December. State Clash between 4 states (FL, CAR, MD, and Canada) and a massive Teams tournament. What you say about getting MD onboard? Multi-day event

When in December are we talking?

It has to be Dec 17-18th. Only weekend in the middle “after” school is or close to be over and before Christmas. I will be posting a thread tomorrow with the idea fully developed to get your feedback. I will tag you guys.
(Jun. 18, 2022  9:51 PM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2022  8:25 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: When in December are we talking?

It has to be Dec 17-18th. Only weekend in the middle “after” school is or close to be over and before Christmas. I will be posting a thread tomorrow with the idea fully developed to get your feedback. I will tag you guys.

Love this idea, can’t wait!

(Jun. 18, 2022  3:39 PM)Conce7 Wrote:
Premier State Clash: 
FLORIDA VS CAROLINAS

State Clashes Are All About Action, Team Work, Strategy, and Quick Decisions! 

Beyblade Premier is the host and pioneer of State Clashes in the Beyblade community. A State Clash is where the best 12 players from each state face each other in 5 custom-made Beyblade challenges. Each state had 3 months to make up their teams, then 2 weeks to practice as a team before facing each other at Judgment Day.

A blader-centered tournament experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive understanding of what the community desires that have put us in a realm above and beyond the regular standard tournaments. 

STATE CLASH SCOPE: 

An organizer from each state is selected or volunteered. Each state build its team with their top 12 players. The best players are selected by using WBO’s BRs and sorting it per state. The top 12 BRs by state will have first take to accept or decline joining the state team. If anyone declines or not able to go, the organizer will proceed offering the invitation to the next ranked blader down the list.  

We are honored to successfully run our first Beyblade State Clash between Florida and Carolinas. This tournament was FULL of action and surprises along the way.

Date: October 16, 2021

Team FL (by ranks):

1 - Cscramon (Team Captain)
2 - UnionAchilles
3 - -Fireblaze-
4 - FireKingArd
5 - ssjr0118
6 - CosmoDragon
7 - CitrusNinja3
8 - izzybeyblade
9 - AlexTheBlader
10 - JayAshindra
11- poisondragon
12 - NateSlug

Team Carolinas (by ranks):

1 - arka.paul (Team Captain)
2 - froztz
3 - BeybladeBlast11
4 - Camick
5 - BuilderROB
6 - Blaydermon
7 - Fire blader7
8 - RayneAvalon
9 -  ---
10 - robert_loller
11 - BeyCaddie
12 - RyanFesko

--- CHALLENGE #1 KNOCKOUT LADDER ---

--- CHALLENGE #2 TEAM BATTLES ---

For Challenges #3, #4, #5 please visit our YouTube channel. WBO only allows 3 videos per post.