Victories vs Bombers Discussion

Who do you think would win in a team battle, the Victories (Drum/Dante, Delta, Amane/Arman), or the Bombers (Rantaro, Hikaru, Hyuga) and why?
Victories for sure. Drum took on Hikaru and Rantaro by himself. Blew them both away with pure power. That plus Delta would in itself be enough to take them down.
Victories no doubt. Victories has Amane so that is basically a automatic win. The real battle would be 100% MUI Rantaro vs 100% Kurama chakra mode Bankai Amane
Victories has 3 great blader while bombers got 2  now its first to 3 wins, lets take out the heavy hitters from both team which are the asahi bros, delta And drum. victories still both amane, ichika And takane now bombers got that spiral hair kid, the glasses kid And raika the only one i remember lol.   Theirs already 2 autimatic win their from amane And ichika. Drum or delta only need one victory to win even if the asahi bros were to get pass delta And drum theirs still takane whos going to win the last match  . At the bombers got 3 super generic of generic bladers while Victories got amane with ichika Who is above generics to the point she coudve easely had a bey and takane is defently better than any of those generic bombers. So victories either wins 3=2 or 3=1.
Is this even a question? Victories for sure.
obviously victories, only way bombers could possibly win is if harry joined
I think the real challenge is BC Sol vs Victories. Personally, I think BC Sol takes this. You have two members of the Big 5 on the team, one of which is the # 1 Blader in the Word and two other legendary bladers. On Victories you also have two powerful legendary bladers.
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think the real challenge is BC Sol vs Victories. Personally, I think BC Sol takes this. You have two members of the Big 5 on the team, one of which is the # 1 Blader in the Word and two other legendary bladers. On Victories you also have two powerful legendary bladers.

idk if challenge, my opinion bc sol no contest lol
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think the real challenge is BC Sol vs Victories. Personally, I think BC Sol takes this. You have two members of the Big 5 on the team, one of which is the # 1 Blader in the Word and two other legendary bladers. On Victories you also have two powerful legendary bladers.

idk if challenge, my opinion bc sol no contest lol

Lol. Agreed.

Strongest legendary blader, not the world champion. There are 3 legendary bladers as well along with Valt (Rantaro, Sisco, Free) but yeah BC Sol got that dub ez.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:14 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Strongest legendary blader, not the world champion. There are 3 legendary bladers as well along with Valt (Rantaro, Sisco, Free) but yeah BC Sol got that dub ez.

He's the world's strongest blader and the # 1 Blader in the World. Top member of the Big 5.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:14 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Strongest legendary blader, not the world champion. There are 3 legendary bladers as well along with Valt (Rantaro, Sisco, Free) but yeah BC Sol got that dub ez.

He's the world's strongest blader and the # 1 Blader in the World. Top member of the Big 5.
Na it's Aiga he is the #1 blader in the world. Valt's just known as the best legendary blader, I think. They did said that Aiga is known as the strongest blader in the world (aka World CHampion). About Big 5 that was around god season it never was established and continued throughout Cho-Z and onwards.
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think the real challenge is BC Sol vs Victories. Personally, I think BC Sol takes this. You have two members of the Big 5 on the team, one of which is the # 1 Blader in the Word and two other legendary bladers. On Victories you also have two powerful legendary bladers.
Victories could win. Amane is SS++ tier. But really, Victories wouldn’t stand a chance against the monstrous combo that is Silas, Valt, Rantaro, and Free (I’m counting Gwyn as a part of Victories). They might be able to beat Rantaro and Silas, but once the big guns come in they would lose in one v one battles.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's the world's strongest blader and the # 1 Blader in the World. Top member of the Big 5.
Na it's Aiga he is the #1 blader in the world. Valt's just known as the best legendary blader, I think. They did said that Aiga is known as the strongest blader in the world (aka World CHampion)

He holds the title of World Champion but not the rank of # 1 Blader. And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world. The legends are the top bladers in the world and if your the strongest among them, your the strongest in the world. And on that point about the Big 5, if you check episode 5 of Turbo you'll see they mention it when introducing Lui. The Big 5 are simply the top 5 ranked Bladers in the world.

(Oct. 07, 2020  5:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Victories could win. Amane is SS++ tier. But really, Victories wouldn’t stand a chance against the monstrous combo that is Silas, Valt, Rantaro, and Free (I’m counting Gwyn as a part of Victories). They might be able to beat Rantaro and Silas, but once the big guns come in they would lose in one v one battles.

Right on the money. It's almost unfair given the power BC Sol is packing.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Na it's Aiga he is the #1 blader in the world. Valt's just known as the best legendary blader, I think. They did said that Aiga is known as the strongest blader in the world (aka World CHampion)

He holds the title of World Champion but not the rank of # 1 Blader. And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world. The legends are the top bladers in the world and if your the strongest among them, your the strongest in the world.

There could be someone stronger than Valt, they may just not be ranked
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He holds the title of World Champion but not the rank of # 1 Blader. And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world. The legends are the top bladers in the world and if your the strongest among them, your the strongest in the world.

There could be someone stronger than Valt, they may just not be ranked
I'm talking about as far as we know. We don't know of anyone stronger than the legends at present. I don't think they're going to introduce anyone stronger than the legends but that is of course a possibility.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Na it's Aiga he is the #1 blader in the world. Valt's just known as the best legendary blader, I think. They did said that Aiga is known as the strongest blader in the world (aka World CHampion)

He holds the title of World Champion but not the rank of # 1 Blader. And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world. The legends are the top bladers in the world and if your the strongest among them, your the strongest in the world.

(Oct. 07, 2020  5:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Victories could win. Amane is SS++ tier. But really, Victories wouldn’t stand a chance against the monstrous combo that is Silas, Valt, Rantaro, and Free (I’m counting Gwyn as a part of Victories). They might be able to beat Rantaro and Silas, but once the big guns come in they would lose in one v one battles.

Right on the money. It's almost unfair given the power BC So is packing.

It's also said the strongest legendary blader vs the world champion are two different things. The strongest legendary blader is the blader that is the strongest by the legendary bladers alone which is Valt no complaints there. The World champion is the best blader in the world hence the word world you admitted its' Aiga without any doubts so moving on. "And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world." I already said this before the strongest legendary bladers only imply within all legendary bladers. That's why in the first all mediocre legendary bladers are in the bottom list. 

The World Champion title was a different thing, Aiga would still hold the belt if it was not broken.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He holds the title of World Champion but not the rank of # 1 Blader. And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world. The legends are the top bladers in the world and if your the strongest among them, your the strongest in the world.

It's also said the strongest legendary blader vs the world champion are two different things. The strongest legendary blader is the blader that is the strongest by the legendary bladers alone which is Valt no complaints there. The World champion is the best blader in the world hence the word world you admitted its' Aiga without any doubts so moving on. "And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world." I already said this before the strongest legendary bladers only imply within all legendary bladers. That's why in the first all mediocre legendary bladers are in the bottom list. 

The World Champion title was a different thing, Aiga would still hold the belt if it was not broken.

The legends are the strongest bladers worldwide. They're at the top of the world rankings. The rest of the rankings are A and below. There are no bladers stronger than the legends in the whole world. If your the strongest amongst the strongest bladers, than you're the strongest in the whole world. Further, though Aiger holds the title of world champ, he doesn't hold the RANK, of # 1 Blader in the World.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It's also said the strongest legendary blader vs the world champion are two different things. The strongest legendary blader is the blader that is the strongest by the legendary bladers alone which is Valt no complaints there. The World champion is the best blader in the world hence the word world you admitted its' Aiga without any doubts so moving on. "And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world." I already said this before the strongest legendary bladers only imply within all legendary bladers. That's why in the first all mediocre legendary bladers are in the bottom list. 

The legends are the strongest bladers worldwide. They're at the top of the world rankings. The rest of the rankings are A and below. There are no bladers stronger than the legends in the whole world. If your the strongest amongst the strongest bladers, than you're the strongest in the whole world.

If that's so how come is Valt still not known as the one holding the world champion title?
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There could be someone stronger than Valt, they may just not be ranked
I'm talking about as far as we know. We don't know of anyone stronger than the legends at present. I don't think they're going to introduce anyone stronger than the legends but that is of course a possibility.

*Cough Cough* Lane *Cough Cough*
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

I'll have to correct you their since the anime refuse to do it. I. In The manga the legend tier is describe as when all 15 were introduce. those are the 15 bladers that stands at THE TOP OF THE WORLD the 15 strongest in the WORLD can any bladers go throw them And defeated them. The s tier is the World ranking the World title has been render void it doesnt matter if the belt was their or not free never had a belt in god despite being the World champ And if they wanted to repair the belt they could've easely but they didn’t cause its already render void cause of that ranking system . S-tier #1=Not only strongest legend but the World best/strongest blader that stands above all legends the special chapter made it loud And clear . Even the anime doesnt make a big deal at the World title.
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking about as far as we know. We don't know of anyone stronger than the legends at present. I don't think they're going to introduce anyone stronger than the legends but that is of course a possibility.

*Cough Cough* Lane *Cough Cough*

Outside of him lol. We still need to see how he fares against Shu and Valt before we can say he's surpassed the legends.

(Oct. 07, 2020  5:42 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The legends are the strongest bladers worldwide. They're at the top of the world rankings. The rest of the rankings are A and below. There are no bladers stronger than the legends in the whole world. If your the strongest amongst the strongest bladers, than you're the strongest in the whole world.

If that's so how come is Valt still not known as the one holding the world champion title?

Didn't say Valt is champion. I said he's the world's strongest blader and # 1 in the world. And when you take a look at sparking, the world champion title doesn't really mean much anymore. Which is why no one has tried to get it and it was never officially announced.

(Oct. 07, 2020  5:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It's also said the strongest legendary blader vs the world champion are two different things. The strongest legendary blader is the blader that is the strongest by the legendary bladers alone which is Valt no complaints there. The World champion is the best blader in the world hence the word world you admitted its' Aiga without any doubts so moving on. "And If a person is the strongest legendary blader, they are the strongest blader in the world." I already said this before the strongest legendary bladers only imply within all legendary bladers. That's why in the first all mediocre legendary bladers are in the bottom list. 

I'll have to correct you their since the anime refuse to do it. I. In The manga the legend tier is describe as when all 15 were introduce. those are the 15 bladers that stands at THE TOP OF THE WORLD the 15 strongest in the WORLD can any bladers go throw them And defeated them. The s tier is the World ranking the World title has been render void it doesnt matter if the belt was their or not free never had a belt in god despite being the World champ And if they wanted to repair the belt they could've easely but they didn’t cause its already render void cause of that ranking system . S-tier #1=Not only strongest legend but the World best/strongest blader that stands above all legends the special chapter made it loud And clear . Even the anime doesnt make a big deal at the World title.

Hit the nail right on the head.
def victories, delta will crush everyone hes that powerful and drum is their for support.