Veteran player from Quebec, but new here!

Hi im Mike, know as neoh. I am the founder of Quebec Beychampionship and an active player in my province, Quebec. I've managef to get every Bladers i know from my city to get all official with wbo. So from now on, you will have the chance to compete with Quebec players, maybe XD. Anyway this community is pretty nice and i hope to have the chance to play against good Bladers from all over the world!

see ya soon
Neoh
welcome to WBO Neoh,
hope you enjoy your stay : )
Hopefully you, Kai-V and Valentin could start something up?

Welcome to the WBO! Read the PM you received from Kai-V: it is essential.
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Since your in Canada will you be attending anime north?
No offence to Bey Brad but your site looks coolerTongue_out_wink
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:01 PM)Zone51 Wrote: welcome to WBO Neoh,
hope you enjoy your stay : )
Zone51, you are a member of qcbc already dont you remember ? look in the members section you are in montreal city Tongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Since your in Canada will you be attending anime north?
No i will not but the idea is good
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:24 PM)5p1r1t Wrote: No offence to Bey Brad but your site looks coolerTongue_out_wink
Are you talking about http://quebecbeychampionship.com ? XD

i definitely will hahaaha i cant wait for that moment to happen. so many bladers!!! any info on the next tournament for anime north this year?
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Since your in Canada will you be attending anime north?

(Feb. 19, 2012  6:29 AM)Neoh Wrote: i definitely will hahaaha i cant wait for that moment to happen. so many bladers!!! any info on the next tournament for anime north this year?

No information yet, but stay tuned. Wink