Very Good Anime

The Japanese are incapable of writing good endings.
Bey Brad Wrote:The Japanese are incapable of writing good endings.

Original Yugioh with Atem vs. Yugi?
ah my bad mr. toto next time ill give a description ai yori aoishi is a romantic comedy about a japenise girl trying to find her betrothed ,arranged marriage since he ran away from his family since they would beat him up cause he would do things wrong in their eyes but nobody can know that there getting married and karin vampire is about a girl vampire who a vampire in reverse(she doesnt drink blood but gives it she can go into the sun, swim in water etc.) but her family is trying 2 make her a normal vamp
tats all i can give without running the anime 4 all those who havent seen it
kira729 Wrote:ah my bad mr. toto next time ill give a description ai yori aoishi is a romantic comedy about a japenise girl trying to find her betrothed ,arranged marriage since he ran away from his family since they would beat him up cause he would do things wrong in their eyes but nobody can know that there getting married and karin vampire is about a girl vampire who a vampire in reverse(she doesnt drink blood but gives it she can go into the sun, swim in water etc.) but her family is trying 2 make her a normal vamp

that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard
but we read midnight secretary, can we really talk?
but we don't post about it in this thread
Hajime No Ippo - Anime about a guy who gets into boxing. Its my favourite anime. Its funny, simple, enjoyable and all the characters get attention throughout the series.

GTO - A hyper-active rebellious guy called Onizuka vows to become the greatest teacher ever. The series follows him as the vice principle tries desperately to get him fired, and while he deals with issues like students trying to get him in trouble & helping students with their life issues. Its the funniest anime ive ever seen and gets emotional at times.

Other anime i would suggest are ones most of you have probably seen. Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Beck.
i love how samurai champloo is all hippity-hoppity
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Original Yugioh with Atem vs. Yugi?

That was a really good ending, though somewhat obvious it was going to happen.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann IS SOOOOO KICK carp!
How about we Gintama this place up a little? I've not actually watched the show(waiting for some one to license it, because it is Jump), but the manga is fifteen different kinds of awesome bundled in one Samurai parody.
A run down of the general(and I mean very general) plot outline:

"In the world of Gintama, aliens known as the Amanto have invaded 19th-century Japan. TVs, cars, guns and spaceships have become a part of everyday life, and so has the umeployment among the samurai, who have been put out of business because of a ban on swords. The hero, Gintoki is a former samurai who makes ends meet by doing odd jobs, but he still clings to the samurai way, armed with a wooden sword"(Thank you American Shonen Jump)

I know, not exactly underground, but it isn't nearly as popular as other Shonen series(and it is different because it is a parody) like Saint Seiya/Knights Of The Zodiac, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, etc.
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

(ripped from wiki)
On August 10, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. In the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, didn't prevent the assassination of his mother, an attack which also left his sister blind and crippled, the young prince named Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, living in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

I've been watching this on Adult Swim and I've grown to like it.
NO. TTGL is NOT GOOD.

I WILL NEVER TRUST IT AFTER EPISODE 8.

Never. Never. Never.

Geass should be good but in the end it will be a disappointment as well. Might do a full season of it later, but not now.
Ok, ain't series like Code Geass, and TTGL kind of breaking the rule of this thread? That they'd had to be like unknown titles. You know, not stuff that is airing on [AdultSwim](Code Geass), or SciFi(TTGL next month).
Oh, well uh, I didn't know either of that. I don't has cable.
Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Black Lagoon- Ok, it aired on TV in both Canada and the US, but if you're in the US, I'm sure you don't have Starz Edge. If you're in Canada, I'm sure you didn't know G4 was airing it, so yeah, watch it.

Le Chavieler D'Eon- Watch it, you shant regret your decision. It's a historical title made of awesomeness.
flashfox Wrote:NO. TTGL is NOT GOOD.

I WILL NEVER TRUST IT AFTER EPISODE 8.

Never. Never. Never.
psh, you're only mad because it didn't conform to typical anime formats

Being a hero isn't always glorious, and it doesn't mean that you'll always even succeed in what you try to do. TTGL does a fine job of showing that, especially since it's a Saturday morning cartoon. Stick through it.

Also, I saw Appleseed and it was pretty bomb. And if you're looking for good anime, definitely check out the series Kaiba (I mentioned it in my previous post). It only continues to improve.
kanokon- about a boy and a fox girl who fights with wolf girl over him
they have supernatural powers
Actually, it's not just that. It's just that it screwed over my favorite pairing ever and helped let that carp Nia in.

Otherwise I'm still loving the show. Attacks are amazing, most of the cast is soo hateable you have to love the cast, and etc.
drager metal slicer Wrote:kanokon- about a boy and a fox girl who fights with wolf girl over him

get out
drager metal slicer Wrote:kanokon- about a boy and a fox girl who fights with wolf girl over him
this could be said for about 50% of all anime