Vanish Fafnir build question

Got a combo for y'all that I been running j got questions on. My friend said in a video he watched that my Vanish Fafnir 10 Tapered Bearing set up was a competitive combo from the site here a guy pulled together and I have had trouble finding source on this. Those of you with the Beys to do it can throw it into the ring and test it with competitive Beys that I don't have like Rage Helios, Perfect Phoenix and so on then let me know in the thread. I had honestly throwing it together just trying to optimize the Stamina and cover Fafnir's weakness against Attack type Beys especially heavy and hard hitters long Longinus or Helios.
"Your" Vanish Fafnir 10 Tapered Bearing setup? More like the setup that many people have independently figured out on their own because it's a bit on the obvious side.

What is your actual question here? It sounds like you're asking people to do testing for you. That's not how this works. If you look at the rules at the top of the Beyblade Customizations subforum, it reads
"Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards."
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

And then you don't. You've opened 5 threads in Burst and MFB Customizations, and done zero testing.

Please stop making threads in the customizations subforums since you won't read and follow the rules for those subforums.
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Your" Vanish Fafnir 10 Tapered Bearing setup? More like the setup that many people have independently figured out on their own because it's a bit on the obvious side.

What is your actual question here? It sounds like you're asking people to do testing for you. That's not how this works. If you look at the rules at the top of the Beyblade Customizations subforum, it reads
"Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards."

And then you don't. You've opened 5 threads in Burst and MFB Customizations, and done zero testing.

Please stop making threads in the customizations subforums since you won't read and follow the rules for those subforums.
Obviously, he said "His" to say he has it. Also, you don't need to break everyone down by saying things like, "Oh, that's obvious". Don't you think it'd be nicer to say something like, "Oh, yeah that's a good combo?" Maybe you forget that there are kids on here, a lot of them, and don't always remember to read all the rules. You should also maybe point people in the direction they need to go, instead of obviously breaking them down for not doing what you expected. It's not very polite.
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:55 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Your" Vanish Fafnir 10 Tapered Bearing setup? More like the setup that many people have independently figured out on their own because it's a bit on the obvious side.

Obviously, he said "His" to say he has it. Also, you don't need to break everyone down by saying things like, "Oh, that's obvious". Don't you think it'd be nicer to say something like, "Oh, yeah that's a good combo?" Maybe you forget that there are kids on here, a lot of them, and don't always remember to read all the rules. You should also maybe point people in the direction they need to go, instead of obviously breaking them down for not doing what you expected. It's not very polite.

It’s not rude, it’s direct. You can’t sugarcoat everything. It’s not anyone’s fault but theirs for not reading the rules.
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:55 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Obviously, he said "His" to say he has it. Also, you don't need to break everyone down by saying things like, "Oh, that's obvious". Don't you think it'd be nicer to say something like, "Oh, yeah that's a good combo?" Maybe you forget that there are kids on here, a lot of them, and don't always remember to read all the rules. You should also maybe point people in the direction they need to go, instead of obviously breaking them down for not doing what you expected. It's not very polite.

It’s not rude, it’s direct. You can’t sugarcoat everything. It’s not anyone’s fault but theirs for not reading the rules.

What he's trying to say is it's good to be direct but maybe be a little more softer, people like me are very sensitive so what seems direct and not rude to you may seem the other way for someone else. I'm not trying to argue I just wanted to point that out.
Yeah I simply post these threads for me to keep track of a conversation easier due to my ADHD it makes it hard for me to keep track of stuff and thank you for my defense while I was sleeping y'all. Hate to break it but the number in my account name is my birth year xD I was born 1995 but anywhome yeah I meant "my" as in I own the set up I will admit I did initial put it together on my end as a personal Bey cause me n my friends don't do tournaments cause I don't think our town has many Bladers and or would be able to hold one. The testing end though that there is purely cause I have one sort of competitive Bey from Burst and that is Dead Phoenix 0 Expand Zephyr I don't have a Revive for Perfect Phoenix yet so I usually say "for those with competitive Beys more than myself" or something along them lines is purely cause my other Beys I have are horrible test dummies or none competitive at all cause they'd be more of collection pieces by community standards so they'd get creamed. I had no honest idea the combo was a competitive one but seeing as it has Bearing on it and then the fact stat wise the weight I think is 10, stamina a whopping 16 and defense at an 8 the Bey can take the heat, come back swinging and OS like a dragon soaring high.