[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Showdown at the Park!

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The tournament is now over. Thank you everyone who went. For those of you interested in having another one in August, check this thread out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I really, really hate to disappoint you guys, but I won't be able to make it to the tournament. My work has scheduled me to come in from 1:30 p.m. ~ 10:00 p.m. that day, and I do need the money. I will attempt to pay for some of the prizes if I can, because I feel bad for not being able to make it. =(

I don't want to derail the topic too much, but if anyone's willing to do so, I can meet up with you guys anytime next week, as long as it's on Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday after 3:30 p.m. I think I'll be picking up prizes on Saturday, and hopefully Hero can take them, if he can make it to Crystal Mall next Saturday.

Again, sorry guys!! Pinching_eyes I really wanted to meet all of you!!
KoolCatCurtis: I will be taking your name off the list. I'm quite disappointed that you would not show up because you're too afraid of getting your beys dirty. However, suit yourself. You can show up to Crystal Mall next week, but don't expect me to "hang out" with you. I am really annoyed with your behavior so do not expect me to include you in meet-ups and such.

'桃太郎: I really appreciate you telling me early on. You really don't have to buy prizes for us ... I would have much rather prefered you being there. Oh well, what can I do about it, right? I hope you can make the August one. You'll be missing out on alot at this one though, there'll be lots of fun. Aside from the competitive spirit there will be lots of getting to know each other. And of course, I'll be free this Saturday in the afternoon if you'd still like to meet on Saturday. Thanks!

Speaking of which, I am opening this up to everyone. If you would like to meet up at Crystal Mall this Saturday then please PM me.
I know Im pitiful Unhappy
put me down as maybe, also, you dont pay for freeplay correct?
(May. 12, 2011  12:43 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: put me down as maybe, also, you dont pay for freeplay correct?

I have added you as a "maybe". Of course you don't have to pay for freeplay, it is called freeplay for a reason. Although, you won't be part of the tournament. You won't have a chance at our great prizes, you won't be a part of BeyDays this year, you won't be eligible for the BeyLotto event, and you won't have a rank on the BeyPoints system. Please do join us for the tournament and not just the freeplay, thanks!
hey i was wondering if your beylauncher's recoile is broken can you still yous it in the tourrnament?:\
(May. 12, 2011  6:55 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: hey i was wondering if your beylauncher's recoile is broken can you still yous it in the tourrnament?:\

... the BeyLaunchers what? In any case; if a part is broken, even the launcher, it must be replaced. Sorry.
Hello,
I am the brother of KoolCatCurtis (who is squeamish and doesnt want to get his precious beys dirty Tired he threw my big bang at the wall when I tried to spin it in when he was testing LDD)
anyways I will be attending this event and am willing to pay 10 dollars at the spot and may Curt come too just to watch me pwn up some beelaaayders?

How many bey blades may I bring (I am 4 years younger than Curt)

Sincerely,

MASTER SAITTAM
I will add you onto the list. The entry fee is $5, however, $10 will get you a WBO passport. Your brother may watch but he will not be allowed to participate in the tournament. I'm glad you are able to participate, you surely sound more mature than your brother despite being younger.

As for the number of beyblade you can bring. You can bring 1 or 100, it doesn't matter. You can bring as much or as little as you want. However, I will not be responsible if you lose any. Sorry!
Can you sign me up for the tournament? Thanks.
(May. 14, 2011  5:01 AM)Seismic Shock Wrote: Can you sign me up for the tournament? Thanks.

I've added you to the list. Thanks!
put me on maybe please!
oops i cant go sorry
may i perches a heavy face bolt from you (HERO) at the tournament
(May. 16, 2011  12:39 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: may i perches a heavy face bolt from you (HERO) at the tournament

Sorry. I don't have any for sale. Unless you can offer me a good deal for the ones I currently have.
How much wear you thinking ?
put me as a maybe please
sadly the chances have slimmed of me going turns out im camping that weekend so unless i can fit in some time to come i wont be coming (still a chance) but if i do come i will only be there for like half before leaving too bad i really wanted to go..
Monkey-King: YOU make the offer.

EpicNinja & CyberPhoenix: I have added you both as "maybes".

darkaries24: I will take your name off the list.
Hey Hero, the closest bus to take there would be the 006 bus route, right? Should you spare some time, maybe some directions how to get there would be nice...? I'm just assuming that not all people are getting rides, so yeah...
(May. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Nugget Nwin Wrote: Hey Hero, the closest bus to take there would be the 006 bus route, right? Should you spare some time, maybe some directions how to get there would be nice...? I'm just assuming that not all people are getting rides, so yeah...

Uhm ... It really depends on where you live. Please use Google maps, I'm sure it'll give you more help than what I can offer. Sorry! Pinching_eyes_2
Uncertain It appears to be raining this weekend. Suppose it rains tomorrow... Shall we blade in one of the sheltered venues?
yea i just checked the forcast and it said that it will rain tomorrow and maybe even some small lightning
Yes. Good idea. We will be meeting at the same place but I will find a nice sheltered place for us to continue with the tournament. The tournament must go on, rain or shine!
so I just come there pay, and i can be in the tourney? Or do i have to sign up somewhere on this website?