[VOTING] WBO Graphic Battle- Sonic The Hedgehog!

Guys, I'm PMing Nano to see how far he is in this so we can start voting.
Sorry, but I drop out of this one. I started mine late last night, and I just woke up. I still need to do other things that are more important. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hmm ... I agree with yours and Greimatter's idea. I think there should be like that.

Nano : What ? Does that mean your not participating at all ? Then , we will have to wait till Hope posts those entries.
O.K.! Now, it is Hope's turn to post them and let the voting commence!
Hope's last time on was 8:03am....

I'm getting really anxious, as I want to see every ones entries lol, and to see if i got whooped Wink
Can't wait to see everyone else's, good luck to everyone! Grin
And the entries are here in no apparent order!
Entry One
[Image: 14sk321.png]
Entry Two
[Image: sigbattle4.png]
Entry Three
[Image: goldenn.jpg]
Entry Four
[Image: contestw.jpg]
Entry Five
[Image: 1024ud.jpg]
Entry Six
[Image: shadowthehedgehogwbothi.jpg]
Entry Seven
[Image: fwt4cy.png]
Entry Eight
[Image: soniccompeion.png]
Entry Nine
[Image: gfxchallengesignature2.png]
Let the voting commence!
An idea for next time you should include the sigs in the OP. Saves people searching through the thread in order to view the entries.

I personally think that entry 7 is the best. The image is sharper than everybody else and simply jumps out compared to the other entries, while the background isn't too bad either. However, I really don't like the placement of the text, it simply looks like it's there to fill up space.

My second vote goes to entry 2. Nice grunge background and the colour scheme is a nice choice. Though, there quite a bit of unused space in the sig which makes it look kinda plain.

Finally, my third vote is allocated to entry 3. This would have gained my first vote if it was approached differently. I find the background to bright while the render doesn't seem to blend well with the background. I personally would have tried to use a gold aura around Sonic instead of creating the entire background gold/yellow.

Overall good work guys, I can see a few of you are improving in your techniques and approaches. That's always a great sign to see.
1st i chose- entry 2-Nicely Made,Looks like it took effort and time
2nd i chose-entry 3-I just LOVE the way it/s looks/made.
Couldnt chose wether entry 8 or 7 for my third vote Uncertain sorry just 2
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: WAIT, BEYBLADERPOTTER.... WE NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR 3 so there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place:

Agreed...^Adding these words.
C'mon guys! You only have 2 days left! Vote for 3!
1. I vote for entry 3 the best, it looks like it had A LOT of effort put into it. The only thing that I dislike about it a tiny bit, is that that person made the background a bit to light, if it was a tiny bit darker it would be a even bigger masterpiece.

2. My second vote is 2. Looks great, put a lot of effort into it. What I dislike is that sonic looks too dark, that person made it look like Sonic was the bad guy and Shadow is the good. I would have made it Sonic running in a forest and Shadow in the background. I would have also taken off all the text.

3. My third vote is entry 8, decent amount of effort put into it. I would have flipped Knuckles' background horizontal so that the two logos aren't looking the exact same way.
1.The first one I vote for is number 6 because it looks cool and personally i am a shadow fan and it appeals to me.

2.The second one I vote for is number 3 because I like the golden background and it looks like a good amount of effort was put into it

3. The third one I vote for is number 2 I like the phrase at the bottom and sonic in the background. Although I might have changed the pose of shadow in the picture
Wow, everyone loves 2. Heh, I know who made it too... just by style.
Yeah, that's the biggest giveaway for any sig, like how I usually use the style where I fade a few images. Your style is having a few images, and a glow around them.
And my style is.......... I don't think I have one, i tend to do anything....
Can I vote?
If I can my first vote goes to entry 2 as the fading technique really works.
My second vote goes to entry 1 as I think it captures Sonic perfectly.
My third vote goes to entry 3 as it's gold scheme draws your eyes to it.
I vote for 1 8 an 2 becaue they coo.
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:24 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: I vote for 1 8 an 2 becaue they coo.

In that specific order? Also, I think the judges are looking for a little bit more than that. Unless you're trolling.
Man, voting is slow here! Comon' people, we need all the help we can get!
Vote #1: Entry 2. Its awesome and gets me curious. I love how It says, Which is the right path and I also love sonic hiding in the background and how it says Villian or hero to

Vote #2: Entry 3. I love the design and how it goes with super sonic. (or it may be hyper shadow) And its awesome and exotic to my liking

Vote #3: Entry 1. Its just Great. It shows sonic running and says sonic team in the corner. Its simple, yet wonderful
1: Entry 2. There are so many cool techniques going in this sig, the colors all work really well together and I think the wording reflect what Shadow is all about, his mental battle between what he was created for and what he wants to be.

2: Entry 3. I love how this artist has focused on (I think that is super sonic) and his gold color, and has based it all around that brilliant gold. So much is going on and I think that is my problem with this one, too much is going on and not enough color variation, but still cool!

3: Entry 1. So truly simple it is genius. It reflects sonic in is greatest era (before all the carp games like sonic knights and riders). I like the after image behind sonic, showing his greatest factor, his speed and the classic design from the old retro games (it even says 45 coins in the bottom left corner). I love it

Really, I would be happy with any of these sigs to use as mine, but I do make my own sigs and they are awesome enough (hopefully)
I'm not feelin' Entry 2. I don't know why, I'm just not. The emphasis on Good vs. Evil is all that really interests anyone with Shadow, thus reducing his appeal to the older Sonic fans. (I may be 14, but I've played the original, and all of the good Sega system ones up to Sonic CD.) As a result, I have to pick 3. It looks like it took more effort. The Sonic and Knuckles one looks like someone just didn't wanna go find the actual S&K logo. There is one, y'know. Sorry if it offends you, but it just looks lazy to me. Four and Nine just look lazy to me, and I really didn't feel much from the rest. (Not dissing anyone, that's my brutally honest opinion.) As for Six? Really? Shadow with a gun? Can you get less creative or original?
You have to vote for two more.
Well, darn. Throw One and Two in that order in there, then.