[VOTING] The GIMPers Battle; who shall be the champion?

Haha, wow, I just realized that Tongue_out

Vote for Entry 8...

...made you look!
I vote Entry 1 and 5

Entry 1- Cool render. Sets a nice mood. BG has depth

Entry 5- Good Lightning. Text works well.
Hm...very good!

My votes (in order)

1: Entry 1! Few things...
I think i liked it more is because its soul eater! Tongue_out Anyway...I liked the rain effect. Nice uses of stocks! I like the rain effect. The lighting could have been better but I like it Tongue_out

2: Entry 7! I really like the lighting. It's really a gimp signature. Tongue_out
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:36 AM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: I VOTE ENTRY 1 dono why
You can't just say 'I dunno why'. What do you like about it? Is it the colours? The render placement? The lighting? And you need to vote for two entries.
Pleas vote for 2 sigs!
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:44 AM)Xyo Wrote: Cnc's
Entry 1: i like that person merged to stocks and put a rain affect so the mood was correct but it needs light and a bit more depth i like the text.
Entry 2: it is terrible its just a motion blur and some random old dude and lightning stocks
Entry 3: nice colors and BG i like the lighting but its a tad bit bright
Entry 4:nice lightsource and nice render and BG but the text is very bad
Entry 5: it is monotone and too saturated but other than that it is great Grin
Entry 6: it is terrible it is too plain and the smoky stuff is covering DTK i could do that in 20 seconds
Entry 7: has a low quality render and is monotone the text is bad and it is spammed with brushes
sorry if you find these offensive im to honest Joyful_3
Man, I love that honesty, lol.

Hmm, my vote goes to Entry 1(I find it hard to do photo-manipulation) and Entry 4. To tell all of you the truth, these entrys had great light sources, but some of the flow and lighting I expected was missing.
Lol. I'm so losing my touch in GIMP..Uncertain I can't make something as nice as before anymore...
I vote E4 'cos I like the flow, colour and render and E1 'cos I like the way he's used a filter to create a rain effect (unless the rain was already there)
Just wondering, don't you need to make the BG yourself? (reffering to E1)
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:15 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Lol. I'm so losing my touch in GIMP..Uncertain I can't make something as nice as before anymore...
Well, at least you won't be mixing up GIMP and Photoshop stuff.

I vote 5. I like the way the background goes with the picture. It's very hulk-like.
I vote for entry 4. I love how the bullet fire just blends with the background and how it ricochet of the gun.
is it OK to necro? cause it's needed

ok, shabalabadoo and nightareo, PLS VOTE FOR 2 SIGS. thanks

Taj, Its photo-manipulation anyways.
i too want to participate a battle like this Unhappy Crying
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:35 PM)DeX Wrote: Taj, Its photo-manipulation anyways.

What is that exactly?
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:06 PM)Taj12 Wrote:

What is that exactly?
Exactly what it sounds like; manipulating a photo.

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:14 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:06 PM)Taj12 Wrote:

What is that exactly?
In what way?
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:46 PM)Taj12 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:14 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:06 PM)Taj12 Wrote: What is that exactly?
In what way?
In any way that changes the appearance of a photo or image. ie blending, bluring etc
No, photo manipulation is using multiple renders, stocks, and other things to make a scene. No C4Ds involved most of the time. Like making someone look like they're walking on water; photo manipulation.
in other words, Photo manupilation is a form of GFX which involves natural pics, not C4D's nor fractals, and combined to form a new pic.

SCORE CHECK:
E.1: 5
E.2: 2
E.3: 0
E.4: 5
E.5: 5
E.6: 1
E.7: 2

3 are on the lead... who is the real GIMP champion? VOTE FOR 2 ENTRIES!!
i vote for Entry 4 i really liked it Smile
Vote for another, BBM. 2 entries! Was there another you liked?
I just think that this should just result in 4 winning because of the vote.
I chose entry 1 and 4 because the effect I think is cooler and the background is much more cleaner