[VOTE] GFX Battle: Anime

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:28 AM)Tokao Wrote: Lol its the Logo not the text...and scorecheck!

That is what I meant
I vote for entry 2 cause it looks nice neat and sharp
I have a few critiques of each.

Entry one: the Dark Lugia is from a video game, and was never (at least to my knowledge) shown in the anime. Also, why is it in the background, with black "Graffiti" over it, or something? Should it not be in the foreground to grab the eye more?

Entry two: I don't understand why the white lines are there, but I think they detract from the overall signature. I assume that it is his Special Move, or something of the sort?

Entry three: the yellow background does not look good. Neither does the yellow outline of Ash and Pikachu, or the blue "grass". Also, the Pokemon logo does not look good, transparent as it is.

Entry four: Why does it look like there is a storm brewing in the background? What are the white lines? And why is Zolo in the middle of it? It does not look good, in my opinion. Also, the white "One Piece" takes the eye from Zolo, whom I am assuming is supposed to be the central figure.
Entry 2. Looks so much more dramastic than the others, and a serious face.
2 is amazing, so its got my vote
Sorry everyone about ending late! The results are in...

And the winner is...2!

1 Burnblader
2 ToKao/Fyurity
3 Coasters "R" Us
4 TanithElite

Congrats...me?
I failed at this XD
I'd ask for a rematch, but I need to finish some requests from my sig shop.
2. it looks like effort was put into it and is clean
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:07 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: 2. it looks like effort was put into it and is clean

The voting is over. :\ The winner has already been decided.