2. Coasters "R" Us
3.TanithElite
4.BurnBlader

Here are the entries!

1[Image: Lugia.png]
2[Image: HitmanReborn-1.png]
3[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1312579767000]
[Image: 296jkp2.png]
This battle will be postponed at the moment. Due to me losing my laptop and having to use my ipod.
It's unknown at the moment...
Entries are in! Vote NOW!
[Image: Lugia.png]
[Image: HitmanReborn-1.png]
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1312579767000]
[Image: 296jkp2.png]

Voting will end August 11th!
I vote Entry 2

Entry 1- I would love to vote for this just because I like pokemon XD but I won't. The black splotches don't look that great and it doesn't seem like much effort went into it

Entry 2- The white lines look good and the quality of the picture is good. The text should face to the front though

Entry 3- It looks like a little kid scribbled blue lines all over it.

Entry 4-Not much to it and the text ruins it
Score Check!

1: 0
2: 2
3: 0
4: 0
Entry 2.

The others look like effort was not put into them.
I'd say entry 2. It shows you the character of the anime, the name, but also it looks the best. I'd say Participant 2 put some effort into it and worked on it for a bit.
I'd love to cast my vote for entry 3. It blends well and it seems to have taken effort.

Entry 1: All he did was use brushes. I know because I have those. At least try a cut.

Entry 2: This was a close one. The cutting and background+brushes were well done. Entry 3 just peaked me a bit more though.

Entry 4: Gotta say, the lines are SPAMMED a little, and the text could have been better.
Score Check Tongue_out

2: 3
3: 1
4: 0
Entry 2. It looks like effort was actually put into it.
I vote 2. It is very beautiful.
Entry 2, as it looks like lots of effort was put into making it good.
Entry 2

Entry 2: Overall, it is nice but here are my thoughts.
First, the logo shouldn't have been there. It is distracting and downright LQ-ish. Tsuna could have been sharpened more and burning/dodging could have been applied to it. And to the maker of this tag, pls. PM me the link where you got the brushes to make the white stuff behind Tsuna.

Entry One: Hm....the effects on the background doesn't really look nice and Lugia is not very clear and it is LQ-ish. You should have sharpened it and set it to 100% opacity....and it is kinda plain.

Entry 3: I would have voted for this if it wasn't messy and wasn't plain. Close call here.

Entry 4: Hm...the tag looks LQ-ish. The lightning effects you applied doesn't really fit......
I vote entry 2. It stands out and looks more proffesional.
entry two looks very nice and it looks like efforts are been but other entries plainly sucks Unhappy . i vote for entry 2
i vote for entry 4
I vote for entry 2 it looks nice.
(Aug. 11, 2011  12:29 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i vote for entry 4

And why is that BEYBOOST.
(Aug. 11, 2011  12:29 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i vote for entry 4

Beyboot why did you vote for 4
What are the brushes for Tsuna? anyone know? and i vote for E3 because it is better as E1 is very mediocre E3has a lot of random brushes and E4 is LQ and Tsuna need to be sharpened and use the dodge tool
I vote for 2 it has the cleanest and best deatail but I absoulutly do not like the text
Lol its the Logo not the text...and scorecheck!

2: 5+ ( too lazy to count)
3. 1 (I think)
4: 1