(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

Here are some requirements for the team.

1. Must have at least 3 BEYBLADES
  2. Must have a launcher for the BEYBLADES
  3. Must try to go to tournaments in Northern VA or the area of Yami’s tournaments

Members:
Me
Friedpasta

Put this in your signature if you join:
[Image: badnewsbearings_sig.png]

Team logo:
[Image: badnewsbearings_web.png]

Credit to DeceasedCrab’s Wife for the logos!
I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work? Are there team competitions?
(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

sarabscientist Wrote:In order to make it easier to find and play with people near your area, the WBO has allowed people to make teams. This way, players could potentially meet on a regular basis and practice/train for tournaments. And, teams allow for a more “amusing and competitive atmosphere” since you can also “create alliances” with other members and have healthy rivalries.

And also there are team competitions sometimes.
(Feb. 10, 2019  1:22 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I meet all those requirements but I don’t know what teams do or how they function. Can someone fill me in on how they work?  Are there team competitions?

Do you still wanna join?
I am not against it but have to think about it more. I have so many sports on my hand right noe, not I am sure jt wjll work out soon enough.
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:55 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I am  not against it but have to think about it more. I have so many sports on my hand right noe, not I am sure jt wjll work out soon enough.

The only thing you need to do is go to Tournaments nothing else
Why make a team before a team tournament shows up? Seems a bit early for that.
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Why make a team before a team tournament shows up? Seems a bit early for that.

For the future and so discuss meet ups and where to meet at tournaments
1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord
2. All of them EXEPT one broke into pices, so np
3. Dang it... I live in Mobile
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord

If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: 1. Hasbro and TT. Hasbro: Balkesh, Nightmare Luinor and Blast Jinnus. TT: Achellies, Forneus and Leapord

If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them

Just saying...
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:38 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you live in Mobile then why did you post here? Also you don’t need 1 launcher for each BEYBLADE only a launcher for them

Just saying...

Okay
(Feb. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Here are some requirements for the team.

3. Must try to go to tournaments in Northern VA or the area of Yami’s tournaments

Members:
Me

Also if you have an idea for the name of the team please tell me!

I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Rex will rip beys and tear them to shreds.
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:44 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Here are some requirements for the team.

Members:
Me

Also if you have an idea for the name of the team please tell me!

I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Do you live in MD or Northern VA?
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:44 AM)Red phi Wrote: I’ll join your team I won’t use my other 2 beys because Nightmare
Do you live in MD or Northern VA?

Oh no I live in
Boone Nc I’m trying to get a beyblade team at my school I guess I can’t join?
(Feb. 18, 2019  2:00 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you live in MD or Northern VA?

Oh no I live in
Boone Nc I’m trying to get a beyblade team at my school I guess I can’t join?

Sorry
Anyone wanna join!?
tn??????? if so yes
Why would you ask if it's in Tennessee? It clearly says MD and VD in the thread. Stop commenting in here if you're not even in the region.
srry very talkative
Anyone wanna join?
I have reconsidered my previous hesitance. I would not be opposed to participating in a team event. Team Luinor down in VA has a bunch of players, so there's other local teams to participate against. Besides, I could stand to play more Beyblade. A team event might be nice.
(Mar. 15, 2019  12:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have reconsidered my previous hesitance. I would not be opposed to participating in a team event. Team Luinor down in VA has a bunch of players, so there's other local teams to participate against. Besides, I could stand to play more Beyblade. A team event might be nice.

You are in! Thanks for joining!
Scrap. I live in Tennessee.
Please keep me advised or any team meetings or events. It will be good to play in non-tournament settings sometime.