(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

Dang. There's only two of us who are even semi-active at tournaments nowadays. Hopefully next year more of you can participate! If it's any consolation, we've been doing well at tournaments.
(Nov. 21, 2019  2:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dang. There's only two of us who are even semi-active at tournaments nowadays. Hopefully next year more of you can participate! If it's any consolation, we've been doing well at tournaments.

I want to go to them, but my dad doesn’t, and not many people are willing to take me.
Hello I'm new can i join a team? I have a beyblade called valchryek. oh i can spin my beyblade with my hand. I'm going to practice but not leave im going to come back soon.
am i allowed to join? i think i met all the requirements, but i'm kinda new to this place so i'm not entirely sure how these kinds of things work. i'm not really new to beyblade, though.
Hey, just a quick update: If you’re just gonna join just to say that you’re a member of Bad News Bearings and not commit to being active online or tournaments, then please don’t join. Also, don’t join then never go online again.
(Mar. 02, 2019  10:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Anyone wanna join!?

My son would like to join, but he is only 8 years old. Is that okay? Can you please email me at sara.agarwal@insead.edu?
(Feb. 02, 2020  1:46 PM)Aniketsmom Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  10:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Anyone wanna join!?

My son would like to join, but he is only 8 years old. Is that okay? Can you please email me at sara.agarwal@insead.edu?

Your son will need his own WBO account unless he wants to attend WBO tournaments under the name "Aniketsmom" and be referred to as "Aniketsmom" almost exclusively during those tournaments.

You could make him an account name you control and use that to register him for tournaments, if you don't want him to have posting access.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:16 PM)Staron Wrote: May I join the team?

I would really be against that. From your post history, you're impatient, you don't pay attention to what people write, you don't understand the rules so well, and you repeat the same mistakes over and over.

I, personally, would be very much against being on a team with you.
(Feb. 02, 2020  10:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:16 PM)Staron Wrote: May I join the team?

I would really be against that. From your post history, you're impatient, you don't pay attention to what people write, you don't understand the rules so well, and you repeat the same mistakes over and over.

I’m probably not going to be able to because I have a track record to, but can I
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:57 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  10:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I would really be against that. From your post history, you're impatient, you don't pay attention to what people write, you don't understand the rules so well, and you repeat the same mistakes over and over.

I’m probably not going to be able to because I have a track record to, but can I

It's not my call to make, it's CheetoBlader's call. But yes, I would similarly not want to be present on a team with you. Your post history has different issues from Staron's, but issues all the same. It's less about track record and more "we would not make a good team".
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:57 PM)The Rex Wrote: I’m probably not going to be able to because I have a track record to, but can I

It's not my call to make, it's CheetoBlader's call. But yes, I would similarly not want to be present on a team with you. Your post history has different issues from Staron's, but issues all the same. It's less about track record and more "we would not make a good team".
Your right, we would probably get in a argument or something like that
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:05 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not my call to make, it's CheetoBlader's call. But yes, I would similarly not want to be present on a team with you. Your post history has different issues from Staron's, but issues all the same. It's less about track record and more "we would not make a good team".
Your right, we would probably get in a argument or something like that

Aren't you on my team? Maryland and Northern Virginia are far away from NC (I'm assuming you live in NC because you joined my team).
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:41 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:05 AM)The Rex Wrote: Your right, we would probably get in a argument or something like that

Aren't you on my team? Maryland and Northern Virginia are far away from NC (I'm assuming you live in NC because you joined my team).

Oh ok, I just wanted to join a couple teams to meet cool new people and make new friends

And I do live in NC
@“The Rex”, I’m not making you drive for hours just for a tournament or meetup. As for Sharon, I value the happiness of Bad News Bearings members a lot. But, the both of you can make a team together! Yay! Now I’m going back to playing Dance Monkey on my recorder.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @“The Rex”, I’m not making you drive for hours just for a tournament or meetup. As for Sharon, I value the happiness of Bad News Bearings members a lot. But, the both of you can make a team together! Yay! Now I’m going back to playing Dance Monkey on my recorder.

K
I have 3 beys, a right spinning string launcher, and I could try to make it to northern Virginia area
(Feb. 13, 2020  1:38 PM)Staron Wrote: I have 3 beys, a right spinning string launcher, and I could try to make it to northern Virginia area

Yea but its a requirement to live in VA or MD to join the team to begin with.
I will join the bad news bearings and I live
in md
Can I join the bad news bearings I go to md tournaments
(Apr. 27, 2020  12:56 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Can I join the bad news bearings I go to md  tournaments
Sorry, but I asked some team members what their opinions are for being on a team with you, and they aren’t impressed with your posting history. So… if ya have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, and team wise, you could make your own team.
Only three beys, thats a bit easy?
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:02 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Only three beys, thats a bit easy?

Your point is? The 3 Bey requirement is so that the bladers joining have the ideal number of Beys in their deck.
Still want to join the team