User Titles

Nice I still have that game! Me and my brother's Chaos are totally BEAST! Of course mine turned out girly for some reason and my brother's is hard core.
I choose "Why Am I Hated" because a lot of people hate me at my school and youtube
Hatha is a literal translation of "sun moon". Ha means sun, and Tha is moon. Something to do with balance? I'm Hindu, that's why I was interested in that. Wink
Well mine's Quite strange but ,The falcon Boy
was the first thing that came into my mind when i was making it
Made it really easy to know Where i posted
Other than that i'm going to change it got a better idea
My avatar is of Omega Zero. My title has the omega symbol replacing the "O", Literally meaning Omegamega.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:09 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Nice I still have that game! Me and my brother's Chaos are totally BEAST! Of course mine turned out girly for some reason and my brother's is hard core.
Hah. I'm currently making a new Chao. I'm giving it a bunch of Animals and [i]all]/i] the upgrades. I'm dying to see how it turns out. But I'm making sure not to make it a Dark Chao. (I have a separate Chao for that. But discussion for this belongs in the Sonic Adventure topic.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Simple. I have been working on Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. In the game, they call Shadow the "Ultimate Life Form." I just beat the Dark Story, so I decided to change my user title to Ultimate Life Form. Joyful_2

Technically, isn't Haruhi Suzumiya the 'ultimate life form' because she can bend and subconsciously control reality at her every desire? How fitting. XD
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:50 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Technically, isn't Haruhi Suzumiya the 'ultimate life form' because she can bend and subconsciously control reality at her every desire? How fitting. XD

Haruhi, and Kai-V Wink
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hatha is a literal translation of "sun moon". Ha means sun, and Tha is moon. Something to do with balance? I'm Hindu, that's why I was interested in that. Wink

Ah bingo.

Yin and Yang
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:23 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: Well, Levi is my real name and the Z is to spice things up. But my old username Zaneago, well how do i say Zane just came to me!

Also, you're not allowed to make multiple accounts. If you wanted to change your username, you go to "change username" and change it. Not make a new account entirely.
My girlfriend called me a "green-eyed geek dragon" while she was making fun of me for being on the WBO so I changed my title in spite of her comment. I think she was twisting blue eyes white dragon, but I'd have no idea where she'd learn that from since she knows nothing about anything anime related.
Well, I recently changed mine because "Crane" and "Viper" are the names of the two main characters in my new story. (Crane is male, Viper is female. They're both human)
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:17 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: I choose "Why Am I Hatted" because a lot of people hate me at my school and youtube

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe it is spelled "Hated" and not "Hatted"
I picked mine because it's the three heights TH170 has and Beat Lynx TH170WD is my favorite unreleased bey,so yeah pretty simple.
(Apr. 14, 2011  6:14 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Mine always changes depending on my mood. I think my current one is..."The Greatest Chocobo." Simply put, this Chocobo (save the Chocobo chick that hides in some guys afro in FFXIII) is THE cutest and most AWESOME Chocobo Squaresoft has to offer. He originated from the "Chocobo Dungeon" series, which then came out with other ports for the Wii after how many years.

Other notable titles I used was "Demonio de Queso" (literally translated "Cheese Demon," or how I intended "Cheese Fiend"), which came from wanting to scare Dei-day with cheese in the WBO Comics by Mercury, and "I...REJEEEEEECT!!!", which I was captioning a scene from the anime Toradora.

Changed it. Basically, I play a game called Monster Hunter Tri for the Nintendo Wii. When I'm not online, I play the offline mode and SLAUGHTERED everything in site. From the most docile of insects to the big bad baddies of the area that I'm limited to, The Deserted Island (or D.Island) for Resource Points and items (like raw meat, herbs, honey, and mushrooms). From Altaroth (ant-like insects that carry items in their stomachs) to Bhanabras (annoying insects attracted to flames). From Aptonoths (dinosaur-like herbivores you can get raw meat from) to Kelbi (deer-like monsters with valuable horns). And then there were Jaggis and Jaggias (raptor-like monsters that travel in packs), Ludroths (sea-lions...LITERALLY), and big carp. I SLAUGHTERED THEM ALL FOR SUSTENANCE. YET THEY KEEP COMING BACK.

Earlier, the status was called "Kelbi Genocider", because I was CONSTANTLY hunting the Kelbis for their horns. But then I realized that I don't kill them, I only knock them out and carve out the horns...

(Apr. 15, 2011  8:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: My girlfriend called me a "green-eyed geek dragon" while she was making fun of me for being on the WBO so I changed my title in spite of her comment. I think she was twisting blue eyes white dragon, but I'd have no idea where she'd learn that from since she knows nothing about anything anime related.

I now fuse my three Green-eyed Geek Dragons and form...the Green-eyed GEEKIEST Dragon!!
Green Magician Geek!!
Mine's boring, it says ShinobiKid in Japanese. Fans of Naruto probably knoww that.
Mine is just my user name in very bad grammar. Grin
Mine is speculating the darkness of my avatar Smile
My user titles often relate to military, anime, or gaming term, and also I change it constantly because I'm never happy with just one.
Changed it again. Thanks to Bey Brad, I've started hunting for Gatsby Hair Wax online (mostly Amazon). But during my gaming session once, I went to my basement to find old guide books, and I found my old High School book of "The Great Gatsby" (I don't like that book, btw). I was wondering why Gatsby sounded so familiar when I first heard of the hair wax, so I combined it. But the title bar won't let me add that extra space between Great and Gatsby (and wouldn't even let me put The in the beginning) due to the character size, so I left it like that, hoping that more literate and book-friendly users here would get the reference. lol
Mine can be read two ways. One being never ending "nano" or "nona" Nona is Latin for nine. I just thought it would look cool :p
So what does the "nine" symbolize? Does it have any special meaning to your status in WBO (not trying to offend, but I'm curious about the "Nona" part).
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So what does the "nine" symbolize? Does it have any special meaning to your status in WBO (not trying to offend, but I'm curious about the "Nona" part).

Yes, well... no. I just put nano into a word descrambler and I got nona.

EDIT: Or it could be "anon" meaning "another time soon" I do like to procrastinate :p
mine is from the epic pop tart, pooping rainbow cat
THE NYAN CAT
mwaahhahahah he is the most epic thing i've heard of
i liked it when it said MEOW
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:28 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So what does the "nine" symbolize? Does it have any special meaning to your status in WBO (not trying to offend, but I'm curious about the "Nona" part).

Yes, well... no. I just put nano into a word descrambler and I got nona.

EDIT: Or it could be "anon" meaning "another time soon" I do like to procrastinate :p

anon is also the general name used on web chats given to unregistered users, like anon8356 etc. They are generally thought of as unreliable and 'inferior', not to burst your bubble. I'm not saying you are any of these things, by the way, just pointing out the similarities. Tongue_out_wink
Goodbye Shadow is what Shadow the Hedgehog says to himself after the final battle in the game Shadow the Hedgehog. Its my user Title because of my growing obsesion with every Sonic the Hedgehog character exept for Amy.