Updated Introduction: "Reborn" of Tenma!

Hey, everyone. I've been a member for 4 months or more but! I'm doing a redo of my introduction! I need to update some stuff off my profile. I hope I don't violate any rules by making this "Introduction Redo" thread.

Anyways hi, hi! I'm Tenma/Achilles/Rai! You may call me using any of the nicknames stated previously or you may call me Zen (Pokemon username)! I'm okay with any pronouns and I am a minor ^^ I'm an Indonesian and I am an artist, I write stuff sometimes too! 

My favorite bey is Rage Longinus and Lightning L-Drago. I love dragon Beys!

I write one-shots on my DeviantArt (sometimes). Currently fixating on Pokemon and Beyblade :]

I really like Japanese urban legends (or just urban legends in general) and thriller stories!
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:23 AM)tenma Wrote: Hey, everyone. I've been a member for 4 months or more but! I'm doing a redo of my introduction! I need to update some stuff off my profile. I hope I don't violate any rules by making this "Introduction Redo" thread.

Anyways hi, hi! I'm Tenma/Achilles/Rai! You may call me using any of the nicknames stated previously or you may call me Zen (Pokemon username)! I'm okay with any pronouns and I am a minor ^^ I'm an Indonesian and I am an artist, I write stuff sometimes too! 

I write one-shots on my DeviantArt (sometimes). Currently fixating on Pokemon and Beyblade :]

I really like Japanese urban legends (or just urban legends in general) and thriller stories!

Yeh finally a L Drago Fan
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:23 AM)tenma Wrote: Hey, everyone. I've been a member for 4 months or more but! I'm doing a redo of my introduction! I need to update some stuff off my profile. I hope I don't violate any rules by making this "Introduction Redo" thread.

Well welcome back? Anyways, cool, and I don't think it's against the rules. Also Longinuses as a genrel line isn't too good, but it isn't bad either. The most notable ones are Lost Loungius which had the heavyist layer and was the only left spin bey at the time. The next is Nightmare Longuis which is the best left spin attack type, in my opinion. Then Bloody Longius... not horrible? And Pokemon is cool, I have $300 worth in Pokemon cards (At least. No exaggerating, did my calculations.)
Hello
I also like dragon beyblades and japanese legends
(even if I dont know much cause my mom think its "too scary", like I get scared about stuff but I can handle it
IM 14 I CAN DO THIS!)

and welcome to wbo again I guess? Since like
IDK
Well then, hello again! (I guess?)
Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that I found another artist on here? Because I am.
Also, urban legends are the best! I really love them too (even if I'm not that knowledgable in them..)

P.S: Can you dm me your DeviantArt page? I'd like to see the shorts and stuff.

I like art and Japanese urban legends to Grin
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Well then, hello again! (I guess?)
Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that I found another artist on here? Because I am.
Also, urban legends are the best! I really love them too (even if I'm not that knowledgeable in them..)

P.S: Can you dm me your DeviantArt page? I'd like to see the shorts and stuff.

Oh it is on my signature! You can just click on the one that says "My DeviantArt" and it will lead you straight into my DA profile

also sorry to dissappoint you but I haven't post any of my shorts there...I'll post em very soon though!
A little update: I am a girl, but you may refer me to any pronouns (though mainly she/they/it).