(Updated) Beyblade Burst Competitive Hasbro Tier List (for layers)

Thank You. First I was disappointed to find my favourites not in the top Spots, but after watching the video I understand that this a reasonable ranking from an experienced player.

This makes other threads "what is the best layer?" kinda obsolete. Of course, driver choice can mix things up, but just for layers, I can retrace Your thinking.
(Jan. 03, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is it dead?
There has not been a tournament for one in two years.

Probably because the stamina types are too strong.
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There has not been a tournament for one in two years.

Probably because the stamina types are too strong.
No, just because nobody wants to ay the format and nobody wants to host it.

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:46 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I read that. But Kraken is quite good.  I dont get the point how they can be classic if Kraken is completely new to the Burst universe.

And where are Fafnir F4 (for me 8/10) and Luinor L4 (for me 1/10)?
It's really not. Even in classic, it's burst resistance and stamina pales in comparison to some of the other beys. I do think they are more of a classic thing because of their similar weight and performance.
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  3:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably because the stamina types are too strong.
No, just because nobody wants to ay the format and nobody wants to host it.

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:46 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I read that. But Kraken is quite good.  I dont get the point how they can be classic if Kraken is completely new to the Burst universe.

And where are Fafnir F4 (for me 8/10) and Luinor L4 (for me 1/10)?
It's really not. Even in classic, it's burst resistance and stamina pales in comparison to some of the other beys. I do think they are more of a classic thing because of their similar weight and performance.

So you think Balar has potential in classic? I thought it’s oval shape would give it good attack but I never bought it so I have no idea if it’s slopes are good or not.
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:40 AM)J Bozz Wrote: So Spryzen S4 is better than SrS3? I guess that's good news cuz I haven't had any luck finding SrS3 new. Why hasnt the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List thread been updated to include this?
Yeah. If people cared about the format, everything in top tier would be banned besides K4

(Jan. 03, 2020  5:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, just because nobody wants to ay the format and nobody wants to host it.

So you think Balar has potential in classic? I thought it’s oval shape would give it good attack but I never bought it so I have no idea if it’s slopes are good or not.
Balor is too good in my opinion along with morringna.
When will the third video be done?
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:29 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: When will the third video be done?

I have been wanting to ask the same question, but I didn’t because I thought it would be rude.
I'm currently working on it. Just got a roadblock with my editor.
(Jan. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)bladekid Wrote:

I see. I was wondering why it hadn’t come out yet.
After all of this, I still believe that Fafnir F3 is on par with Balkesh B3.
What the heck means "roadblock with my editor"? Did your 30 day trial period expire? ;-)

We are waiting for the final chapter of your trilogy!
(May. 22, 2019  8:07 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  5:06 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I think it's pretty good, I just have a few minor gripes. I think that Luinor L3 should be placed in the S tier as at least for me it works just as good as Legend Spryzen which you have as your top spot. Also I think Orichalcum O3 should be placed in the B tier at least above Wonder Valtryek as I think Orichalcum is better.
The reason I have lS3 as the top spot is because of a combo I made: lS3.0W.Br which can beat pretty much anything in both spin directions and only has like 3 counters. I do think L3 is the best attack layer for Hasbro, but since it's only good in left spin, I can't really put it any higher. Also, I think Orichalcum is pretty bad, not that much stamina and bad burst resistance.

I agree with SprigganNemesis, Orichalcum has a gimmick somewhat like Archer Hercules, as well as an oval-like shape. I'd give it another try. Also, Luinor is good. Give it another try too. It does great in stationary attack with Cross Octa.
Regulus isnt that bad at all! I believe it could be 7/10.
(Jan. 06, 2020  2:48 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Regulus isnt that bad at all! I believe it could be 7/10.

Why would you say that? It’s square shape gives it recoil and poor burst resistance makes it burst. Not good for a beyblade in any typing.
It can be used with atomic for attack/defence combo.

It makes draws with Balkesh B3.
Balkesh B3 isn't that great of an attacker, so it probably won't burst Regulus R3, which would lead to spin equalization match-ups (your draws).

The problem is that it bursts rather easily against attack type beys; something that Balkesh B3 handles with no issues in Hasbro Format. Regulus R3's recoil and burst resistance from its shape makes it hard to rate it that high.
(Jan. 06, 2020  3:08 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Balkesh B3 isn't that great of an attacker, so it probably won't burst Regulus R3,  which would lead to spin equalization match-ups (your draws).  

The problem is that it bursts rather easily against attack type beys; something that Balkesh B3 handles with no issues in Hasbro Format.  Regulus R3's recoil and burst resistance from its shape makes it hard to rate it that high.

Oh, that makes sense. Maybe raise it up to 5 or 6?

5 is good.
(Oct. 10, 2019  8:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  8:25 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: It depends on where You live. If u live in USA, i would recommend a cross collision starter set and optional some Single Packs. In USA hasbro beys are very affordable.

If u then like burst, u could Import some random boosters from TT.

Definitely don’t buy the hasbro beys. If you mean competitively (which I assume you are) then get the GT Triple booster set. That is the best set to start off with.

(Jan. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)bladekid Wrote:

When will You satisfy Your fans again? How can we fix the roadblock? (Whatever this may be?)
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:04 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  8:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Definitely don’t buy the hasbro beys. If you mean competitively (which I assume you are) then get the GT Triple booster set. That is the best set to start off with.

(Jan. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)bladekid Wrote: I'm currently working on it. Just got a roadblock with my editor.

When will You satisfy Your fans again? How can we fix the roadblock? (Whatever this may be?)

In recent times, I have seen some Hasbro beys definitely are good. I apologize for calling Hasbro bad. Even though some are bad, some can do well.
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:04 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  8:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Definitely don’t buy the hasbro beys. If you mean competitively (which I assume you are) then get the GT Triple booster set. That is the best set to start off with.

(Jan. 03, 2020  7:57 PM)bladekid Wrote: I'm currently working on it. Just got a roadblock with my editor.

When will You satisfy Your fans  again? How can we fix the roadblock? (Whatever this may be?)
I'm currently working on it. Sorry for the wait m8.

(Jan. 06, 2020  3:08 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Balkesh B3 isn't that great of an attacker, so it probably won't burst Regulus R3,  which would lead to spin equalization match-ups (your draws).  

The problem is that it bursts rather easily against attack type beys; something that Balkesh B3 handles with no issues in Hasbro Format.  Regulus R3's recoil and burst resistance from its shape makes it hard to rate it that high.
But that can basically be said against every layer that isn't attack based (or even that is) and realistically, B3 would probably win because of its above average equilizing. So maybe it would tie with sR3, but it won't lose to it, at least not on a level to call them equal. Plus, there are so many things that outclass sR3 in this regard.
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:53 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:04 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: When will You satisfy Your fans  again? How can we fix the roadblock? (Whatever this may be?)
I'm currently working on it. Sorry for the wait m8.

But that can basically be said against every layer that isn't attack based (or even that is) and realistically, B3 would probably win because of its above average equilizing. So maybe it would tie with sR3, but it won't lose to it, at least not on a level to call them equal. Plus, there are so many things that outclass sR3 in this regard.

I’m confused about being quoted for this, I was already in agreement to what was being said about B3.  My statement was in the previous response to why it B3 considered more favorable to R3 and why R3 belongs where it currently is in the tier list.
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:29 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:53 PM)bladekid Wrote: I'm currently working on it. Sorry for the wait m8.

I’m confused about being quoted for this, I was already in agreement to what was being said about B3.  My statement was in the previous response to why it B3 considered more favorable to R3 and why R3 belongs where it currently is in the tier list.
This is your first time mentioning sR3. Anyways, I just wanted to explain why tieing in opposite spin isn't anything. You seemed to be saying that sR3 had a sort of counter to B3. I could have misunderstood stood you, but by saying that since B3 couldn't burst R3 and that it would tie in opposite spin, it made it seem as if you were arguing for it being better.
(Jan. 07, 2020  5:07 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:29 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I’m confused about being quoted for this, I was already in agreement to what was being said about B3.  My statement was in the previous response to why it B3 considered more favorable to R3 and why R3 belongs where it currently is in the tier list.
This is your first time mentioning sR3. Anyways, I just wanted to explain why tieing in opposite spin isn't anything. You seemed to be saying that sR3 had a sort of counter to B3. I could have misunderstood stood you, but by saying that since B3 couldn't burst R3 and that it would tie in opposite spin, it made it seem as if you were arguing for it being better.

Kks, it’s all cleared up and it was just a misunderstanding.  Was not hyping up Regulus R3 in the post or saying that it was a counter to B3.
Another quick update to the tier list. I moved some things around due to farther testing. Take another look at it and see for yourself. Video hopefully being done soon. Thanks!
Please write down a change log. In this release u moved up Treptune T3 and Zeutron Z3? Ok so maybe because they have metal and T4 \Z4 not