Unofficial WBO Kik Chat

I'm sure most of you noticed my signature from the past week and a half.
I started a Kik Group with intentions of having a quick place to chat it up with people. Some of you have never used Kik, so here's why I chose it..

Why Kik?
Well, I've used it for a long time and I have to say it's very user friendly. While other texting apps require your phone number, Kik just lets you enter your email and start chatting. Plus, now you can send GIFs. And Pictures send easily, as well as 2 minutes videos. We usually send quick testing videos for fun.

Rules
Well, no posts containing something NSFW. And don't pick on other members, either.

Inactivity
Recently some members haven't been active a frequent as they should be, so I removed them. Let's make it clear that if you aren't willing to join in the conversation, I'm not inclined to let you stay dormant in the chat.
You will be removed if you don't send a message in 3 days.

How do I join?
Just shoot a text at me. My username is netbattleskills. I'll add you as soon as I see your message to me.

All in all, it's a fun chat. I hope more bladers on the WBO join, and this can flourish well!
Hey, just to be clear to everyone, even though the title basically says so: this chat isn't run or endorsed by the WBO team, and we're not responsible for what happens inside. That said, if another WBO member is causing you problems in this chat, feel free to let me know.

Otherwise, have fun Smile
Yeah, yal should check it out~

it's pretty cool...Ya'know...

lots of users there I guess.
Hey, I'd just like to say that the kik chat is still alive, and is looking for new people to join it and talk about beyblade and stuff, so if you want to join go ahead and kik either me or Neo and we'll add you. My kik is mediumoranges for those interested in joining (the madoka picture). Send me the words "Twin Horn Sucks" and I'll add you to the group. Thanks, and see you in the chat.
-StormPyxis Bull_Frustrated
Bump.

If anyone wants to join this chat, it's a thing.
I think the committee is trying to discourage off-site chat promotion right now, as it's lead to some controversy in the past. My Discord channel thread didn't get approved for that reason.
(May. 08, 2016  5:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I think the committee is trying to discourage off-site chat promotion right now, as it's lead to some controversy in the past. My Discord channel thread didn't get approved for that reason.

Yup. Obviously members are free to communicate with each other however they want off the site, but off-site chats have lead to a ton of arguments and a measurable decrease in posting activity on the site.

And considering one of the conditions of us approving this thread in the first place was that its administrators would keep us in the know if issues arose within them — a condition that was not met by even the most generous assessment — it's too much of a liability for us to offer a promotional space for them.