Unofficial Testing Thread

(Dec. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude I got mirage fafnir. I will play 20 rounds today. Mirage fafnir will win

CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN THAT RAGE IS BETTER THAN ALL LE FAFNIRS, AND THAT FAFNIR ISN'T THE BEST

*sigh*

my favorite bey is zwei, and my favorite series are the lucifer, and pheonix seires. are they the best? no, compared to now, they're total trash. do I still like them? yes. just because you like it doesn't mean it's good. Also, the longinus series is the equivalent to the L-Drago Series. fafnir has no mfb equivalent.

Phoenix is equal to Pheonix from mfb lol
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN THAT RAGE IS BETTER THAN ALL LE FAFNIRS, AND THAT FAFNIR ISN'T THE BEST

*sigh*

my favorite bey is zwei, and my favorite series are the lucifer, and pheonix seires. are they the best? no, compared to now, they're total trash. do I still like them? yes. just because you like it doesn't mean it's good. Also, the longinus series is the equivalent to the L-Drago Series. fafnir has no mfb equivalent.

Phoenix is equal to Pheonix from mfb lol

not rly. Zeus/Zeutron is a stamina type with a metal tip from the first series.
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude I got mirage fafnir. I will play 20 rounds today. Mirage fafnir will win

CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN THAT RAGE IS BETTER THAN ALL LE FAFNIRS, AND THAT FAFNIR ISN'T THE BEST

*sigh*

no bey is better than another. Luck and skill determine the bey battle
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN THAT RAGE IS BETTER THAN ALL LE FAFNIRS, AND THAT FAFNIR ISN'T THE BEST

*sigh*

my favorite bey is zwei, and my favorite series are the lucifer, and pheonix series. are they the best? no, compared to now, they're total trash. do I still like them? yes. just because you like it doesn't mean it's good. Also, the longinus series is the equivalent to the L-Drago Series. fafnir has no mfb equivalent.

no... world spriggan is worse than Rage Longinus. Vulcan Horuseus is worse than meteo l-drago.

there is barely any skill involved. you just need to know how to launch properly and how hard you launch. I hate to say it, but beyblade only depends on your parts, and a tad bit of luck. It's honestly a scam. The more parts you have, the better chance of winning you have.
Bushin Ashura is better than every burst bey
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no bey is better than another. Luck and skill determine the bey battle

no... world spriggan is worse than Rage Longinus. Vulcan Horuseus is worse than meteo l-drago.

there is barely any skill involved. you just need to know how to launch properly and how hard you launch. I hate to say it, but beyblade only depends on your parts, and a tad bit of luck. It's honestly a scam. The more parts you have, the better chance of winning you have.

whatever
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no bey is better than another. Luck and skill determine the bey battle

A scam? beyblade is just a pay to play game. Thats what happens in pay to play games. You pay to get parts, use those parts to make something good, and use that good thing to win.
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

*sigh*

Rage Longinus can beat Lost Longinus pretty consistently, and probably does better than Lost Longinus against all other beys.Some beys are completely outclassed by others. While it is possible that any Bey can get a KO, it’s not realistically possible for Takara Tomy Guardian Kerbeus Sting Bearing to burst Lord Spriggan Blitz Destroy’ in a normal battle, the person using lord spriggan would have to launch much harder than normal and would have to hit the Sting or the wall, to avoid a burst tie,but with that strong of an impact kerbeus would likely be flung out of the stadium. I partly agree, but I also think that there are some beys that are significantly better than others.
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:01 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
Rage Longinus can beat Lost Longinus pretty consistently, and probably does better than Lost Longinus against all other beys.Some beys are completely outclassed by others. While it is possible that any Bey can get a KO, it’s not realistically possible for Takara Tomy Guardian Kerbeus Sting Bearing to burst Lord Spriggan Blitz Destroy’ in a normal battle, the person using lord spriggan would have to launch much harder than normal and would have to hit the Sting or the wall, to avoid a burst tie,but with that strong of an impact kerbeus would likely be flung out of the stadium. I partly agree, but I also think that there are some beys that are significantly better than others.

Yes but I made rage battle spriggan and rage bursted it in one hit.
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:01 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Rage Longinus can beat Lost Longinus pretty consistently, and probably does better than Lost Longinus against all other beys.Some beys are completely outclassed by others. While it is possible that any Bey can get a KO, it’s not realistically possible for Takara Tomy Guardian Kerbeus Sting Bearing to burst Lord Spriggan Blitz Destroy’ in a normal battle, the person using lord spriggan would have to launch much harder than normal and would have to hit the Sting or the wall, to avoid a burst tie,but with that strong of an impact kerbeus would likely be flung out of the stadium. I partly agree, but I also think that there are some beys that are significantly better than others.

Yes but I made rage battle spriggan and rage bursted it in one hit.

That’s what Rage and other attack types are supposed to do. Even BigBang Apocalypse can burst, Rage is known for its incredible attack power, and of course it’s the easiest way to burst Lord combos. It can also burst combos like Tempest LuciferII Zone’Z+ 2A in one hit. Guardian Kerbeus has some of the worst, if not the worst teeth, and the Sting disk pushes the driver farther away from the almost nonexistent teeth. That combined with bearing’s weak spring makes it very easy to burst. (The bottom of kerbeus’ layer pushes against Sting, while that seems like it would make it harder to burst it pushes the driver down, so the teeth don’t do as much)