[United States] East Coast Cosmos

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:02 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Wait guys i can do a tournament now since i got enough to do one so i might make one and it will be TT AND HASBRO!? i might let kids with fake beys play too bc i feel bad and maybe those are there strongest

1. It has to be an official Tournament so you'll have to take the organizers quiz
2. WBO rules state that only Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed, so people cannot use fake in any circumstances
Oh ok. Than if they only have fakes what happens they cant join the tournament and only free battle
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:08 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Oh ok. Than if they only have fakes what happens they cant join the tournament and only free battle

That seems fair, plus they can always ask someone at the Tournament to borrow things if the person allows them
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:05 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:02 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Wait guys i can do a tournament now since i got enough to do one so i might make one and it will be TT AND HASBRO!? i might let kids with fake beys play too bc i feel bad and maybe those are there strongest

1. It has to be an official Tournament so you'll have to take the organizers quiz
2. WBO rules state that only Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed, so people cannot use fake in any circumstances

We could just make it into more of a meet-up instead of an actual tournament, but not a lot of people would go.
True ill call the tournament THE EAST COUST COSMOS MEETTING. Sounds cool huh?
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:13 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: True ill call the tournament THE EAST COUST COSMOS MEETTING. Sounds cool huh?

Call it Cosmic Battlegrounds
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:17 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:13 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: True ill call the tournament THE EAST COUST COSMOS MEETTING. Sounds cool huh?

Call it Cosmic Battlegrounds

Ok i will be back ina do the test
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:17 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:17 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Call it Cosmic Battlegrounds

Ok i will be back ina do the test

Nice

NewRocChampion1 Put me down as a confirmed participant and a judge
Got it dude
If it's in August during the weekend, I'd be completely down.
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it's in August during the weekend, I'd be completely down.

Same, and around the end of August is my Birthday
Ok well do it on August i was gonna do it on Jullay but since you mentioned it i will do it on August and im done doing this test all 27 questions are done.!?
(Jun. 11, 2019  12:20 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Ok well do it on August i was gonna do it on Jullay but since you mentioned it i will do it on August and im done doing this test all 27 questions are done.!?

You wouldn't be able to do it in July anyway because the quiz takes a couple months to get reviewed.
Oh XD i never knew XD
hey guys what's up?
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:35 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: hey guys what's up?

The Sky, Clouds, Sun, And Flying Birds, Why?
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:33 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:35 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: hey guys what's up?

The Sky, Clouds, Sun, And Flying Birds, Why?

And the ceiling lol
I'm am here!!!
So guys I have an Idea!

So in this "Meeting" We are gonna battle the kids that come to see how strong they are and the Blazers That PAST are in the team bc our leader needs best Blazers!!!
(Jun. 12, 2019  8:03 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: So guys I have an Idea!

So in this "Meeting" We are gonna battle the kids that come to see how strong they are and the Blazers That PAST are in the team bc our leader needs best Blazers!!!

Sure but they are all gonna lose Against me

And the "Event" is a Tournament soo...
True but there gonna fight each other to pass and the ones that face us battles Us ok? They'll still pass too the 6 or 8 that pass are in the team
(Jun. 12, 2019  8:33 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: True but there gonna fight each other to pass and the ones that face us battles Us ok? They'll still pass too the 6 or 8 that pass are in the team

Where is the Tournament gonna be at, how about this, after the Tournament happens we can ask people that stay till the end decide to stay at the if they want to battle us to be in the team
True and cool
How do I join I live in New Jersey
Ask Citrus Ninja Gaming