Undertale Thread

UNDERTALE is an indie game for PC developed by Toby Fox.
Undertale is pretty coo.

I only know of it because tumblr and a few of my m8s talk about it.
though I like this song:

you know if Sans had a hms beyblade it would be called Comic Sans MS. yep just that joke no going back.
(Dec. 25, 2015  10:38 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: you know if Sans had a hms beyblade it would be called Comic Sans MS. yep just that joke no going back.

As much as I want to ignore that possibility, I see it happening.
I heard the fans were bad or something.
One of my friends is obsessed over it.

(Dec. 25, 2015  11:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  10:38 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: you know if Sans had a hms beyblade it would be called Comic Sans MS. yep just that joke no going back.

CSMS
Comic Sans Metal Stupid
BP- Comic Sans Symbol
AR- Metal Font
CWD- Eternal Stupidity
RC- Auto Spring Change Core
(Dec. 26, 2015  8:20 AM)Neo Wrote: I heard the fans were bad or something.
One of my friends is obsessed over it.

(Dec. 25, 2015  11:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

CSMS
Comic Sans Metal Stupid
BP- Comic Sans Symbol
AR- Metal Font
CWD- Eternal Stupidity
RC- Auto Spring Change Core

..Yes and no, if you're at all in the fandom you think everyone LO-O-OVES you but if you aren't they look like a bunch of carp-enters 'barricading' 8 year olds out of the fandom after they're done with FNaF. The main fandom just has a lot of nerve and salt for their own self perseverance to the point of death threating ANYONE who dared make a crossover fangame including Undertale. (Unless its Smash Bros.)
50%

of everyone i follow on tumblr is a fan of the game so I run into it quite a bit,losers.
I have mixed feelings about it.

The Good:
The Bad:
The Temmie:
Well, don't expect anything from Tumblr to be non-toxic.
(Dec. 27, 2015  10:59 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I have mixed feelings about it.

The Temmie:

Metaton EX doesn't have a gender; its a robot for carp's sake.
But Mettaton is only referred to as "him" and not "them" Like Frisk has been.
(Dec. 27, 2015  11:52 AM)Neo Wrote: Well, don't expect anything from Tumblr to be non-toxic.

That fan art doe~
How about the genocide ending when you deny Chara's offer? Creepy bro...

And this music is my favorite in the game:

^^^SPOILERS!!

I've only seen the pacifist plarthrough.
(Dec. 27, 2015  9:39 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: But Mettaton is only referred to as "him" and not "them" Like Frisk has been.

However Mettaton's gender has never been outright said as male or female. People can still identify as male or female but still be organically the other gender.
That name plagues me for some reason, can't pin point why.
Mettaton: OF COURSE I'M ALL YOU THINK ABOUT DARLING! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE WHEN I'M SO AMAZING?
[Image: img21485.png]
Yeah, those lines speak to me...For uhh, completely different reasons.

Anyway, am I the only one who doesn't like the designs in the game? Or does this make me supreme scrub h8r ?
(Dec. 30, 2015  7:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Yeah, those lines speak to me...For uhh, completely different reasons.

Anyway, am I the only one who doesn't like the designs in the game? Or does this make me supreme scrub h8r ?

Nah, just means you have an unpopular opinion and will probably be verbally slaughtered on tumblr.
(Dec. 30, 2015  7:45 PM)Calculator Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  7:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Yeah, those lines speak to me...For uhh, completely different reasons.

Nah, just means you have an unpopular opinion and will probably be verbally slaughtered on tumblr.
Supreme scrub h8r 2016 I am then m8
I was wondering if there was an Undertale thread on here yet. I have yet to do my Genocide. Trying the hard mode thingy now and it's not that bad.