Poll: Do you agree with my logic?

Yes absolutely
65.38%
No not at all
17.31%
Undecided at moment
17.31%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:20 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is not that good defensively speaking anymore making it not applicable to that list, and I do believe RSF is strictly defensive too. Recoil-Attackers? They use high recoil parts with RF and the like, not plastic tips at all..

I was asking if there were any combos that could work like that without RF or R2F. Maybe with RSF/SF or something. I just asked if that were possible, and if they would get their own sub-section.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:50 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:20 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is not that good defensively speaking anymore making it not applicable to that list, and I do believe RSF is strictly defensive too. Recoil-Attackers? They use high recoil parts with RF and the like, not plastic tips at all..

I was asking if there were any combos that could work like that without RF or R2F. Maybe with RSF/SF or something. I just asked if that were possible, and if they would get their own sub-section.

One of the main reasons for an RF/R2F tip for recoil attackers is to lower the chance of a double/self K.O. as rubber grips the stadium better. Now with the introduction of RSF and possibly even CS, RF and R2F might have substitutes...
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:38 PM)Bluezee Wrote: it can and will beat anything if it does not get KO'e

lies, and that's weak
there are so many attack type options.

and recoil attacker is a misnomer. youre using a high recoil wheel for attack but thats just what attack is. its not like its attacking the opponent with recoil. That'd be like MF Earth blah blahRF making other combos self-ko.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:38 PM)Bluezee Wrote: it can and will beat anything if it does not get KO'e

lies, and that's weak
there are so many attack type options.

and recoil attacker is a misnomer. youre using a high recoil wheel for attack but thats just what attack is. its not like its attacking the opponent with recoil. That'd be like MF Earth blah blahRF making other combos self-ko.

How often have you used that combo? If you use it as extensively as I do, you would know. I just said that if it doesnt get KO'ed it will win every time if the beyblade is in the opposite direction. How is that a lie. Name one combo that will beat it if it is not KO'ed. I highly doubt you can.
"Well if the opponent is in the opposite spin direction and it doesn't self-ko and it doesn't get KO'd and you put it in the right mode it ALWAYS wins."

. . .
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: "Well if the opponent is in the opposite spin direction and it doesn't self-ko and it doesn't get KO'd and you put it in the right mode it ALWAYS wins."

. . .

Have you been paying attention at all? Who said anything about a self-ko? Clearly, you need to be ignored because you seek attention in all the wrong places and your are taking the thread off topic. If you would like to make some sad attempt at proving me wrong, go for it in another thread posting some legitimate results. Otherwise, get back on topic please and thank you.

I have created a temporary list of combos that fall under certain types and sub-groups. I will post it in the morning. If anyone wants to do this before me though, you are more than welcome. I would like to more order in the metagame or at least get people to know exactly what they are using and what it counters.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Lol Bluzee I was just joking around rofl. Glad to see that you considered it as an option even lol. We need more people like you... not some kids who scream at their beys to performs special moves.

Lol...That actually happened to me when some kid was using Dark Wolf. But despite the spin-stealing discussion going on (we really need to get back on topic), I agree that the confused bladers out there need to understand the final typing of their beyblade, especially when it combines different parts from many beyblades.
That combo sooo does not beat anything. 10-Balance Bistool beats it. Several attack types beat it.

As far as understanding the types of beyblades, I don't think coming up with subcategories like "destabilizer" is necessary. When you do that, everyone wants to go ahead and post their own destabilizers, when in fact none of the combos that people have posted do the same thing that Kei's combo does.
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:12 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: That combo sooo does not beat anything. 10-Balance Bistool beats it. Several attack types beat it.

As far as understanding the types of beyblades, I don't think coming up with subcategories like "destabilizer" is necessary. When you do that, everyone wants to go ahead and post their own destabilizers, when in fact none of the combos that people have posted do the same thing that Kei's combo does.

Bring your 10 Balance Bistool on the 22nd. I can personally show you what it does. Seems you dont remember you used that when Anubis held that tournament in the park. Frozen Garden Cup I believe? I beat that 3-0 along with the compact using flash leopard ring and some other parts you used that I dont quite remember. I'll show you again.

As for the subcatagories, I think it would be necessary because a lot of combos should not be generalized the way they are now. They serve purposes that do not necessarily apply to the simple list as attack, defense, or stamina.
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:45 PM)ginga159 Wrote: so what type of beyblade is Pegasus?

... Pegasis what ? Can you not bring back topics pointlessly like that ? Just for that small questions you could have used the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
This is quite similar to the MFB DS game. You could use all sorts of stamina type parts, for example, but if you put D on it, it was automatically considered a defense type. Heh.

Anyways, I believe this makes absolute sense. MF L Drago 100WF is in fact an attacker but has the ability to destabilize but that doesn't necessarily make it a destabilizer as a whole.