Under hyped beys

(Feb. 25, 2021  3:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: His parts are pretty bad, not to mention how round he is without have inv any stamina, the bey isn’t under hyped, it’s just BAD

Glide is really not bad since can beat most cho-z/gt beys
and for me is better than curse and abyss/death

wheel disc is really competitive and the 1S chassis is very used in tournaments, Revolve is ok but its not bad, Glide is really round and has pretty good stamina
the only problem is that the single chassis are easier to burst than double chassis but the combo is overall incredible! 7.5/10

I was talking about Odin
Odin is pretty good
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: chaos is underrated ;(

Yeah

(Feb. 25, 2021  5:34 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Odin is pretty good

Not rly, Omni is mediocre at best
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:08 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: I made a post that asked what beys that are overhyped and bad, or just plain overrated. BUT, what is a bey that is under hyped or  underrated, like something no one really talks about but is actually pretty good.

I think rn perfect Phoenix is pretty underrated in today’s meta. Like I’ve seen a perfect Phoenix 10 friction beat many stock sparking beys
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:10 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:08 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: I made a post that asked what beys that are overhyped and bad, or just plain overrated. BUT, what is a bey that is under hyped or  underrated, like something no one really talks about but is actually pretty good.

I think rn perfect Phoenix is pretty underrated in today’s meta. Like I’ve seen a perfect Phoenix 10 friction beat many stock sparking beys
I agree!
I use Perfect Phoenix 00Cross/Sting Mobius and it holds its own against rage.
Kries Cygnus lost all hype due to Diablo Nemesis hype.
Perfect Phoenix is Seriously Powerful.
Hasbro exclusives; tyros is good for defense, surtr is good for smash attack and it has good slopes

at least for classic format
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Perfect Phoenix is Seriously Powerful.

Considering Perfect Phoenix was top tier for a while, has a pro series release, and I've seen multiple people mention they want it in a random booster or normal booster, I think this is the quite the opposite of underhyped.
Balar has incredible slopes and his shape is really agressive, but you cant use him on string launchers
(Feb. 28, 2021  4:56 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  2:17 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Perfect Phoenix is Seriously Powerful.

Considering Perfect Phoenix was top tier for a while, has a pro series release, and I've seen multiple people mention they want it in a random booster or normal booster, I think this is the quite the opposite of underhyped.
Not that, nobody literally uses it in standard because sparking has clouded their vision in a way.
Perfect Phoenix is really good but underused now
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:30 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  4:56 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Considering Perfect Phoenix was top tier for a while, has a pro series release, and I've seen multiple people mention they want it in a random booster or normal booster, I think this is the quite the opposite of underhyped.
Not that, nobody literally uses it in standard because sparking has clouded their vision in a way.
Perfect Phoenix is really good but underused now
bruh it was tier 2 like 6 months ago
which is pretty recent
Perfect Pheonix, I remember, my brother wanted that bey, but I didnt like it, so I didn't buy it
Revive Pheonix is good
Definitely Twin Nemesis. Even though the layer looks cool and is actually about as good as Legend Spriggan and Nightmare Longinus in attack, it was owned by a character who nobody really cared about(poor Norman) and only had a few scenes.

Also, SR and NL both had release dates close to it so the hype for those two basically killed it. Even getting released with Ultimate Reboot wasn't enough to save it.
Remember how underrated and underhyped Tempest Dragon was on its release?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:59 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Remember how underrated and underhyped Tempest Dragon was on its release?

oh yeah, that was weird why was it even like that on release?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:10 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:59 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Remember how underrated and underhyped Tempest Dragon was on its release?

oh yeah, that was weird why was it even like that on release?
Methinks its because it used an already released chassis and it's driver is just a metal version of Charge.