Under Appreciated Characters

(May. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: And finally season 5: Asahi bros ( they are very weak), Drum ( serious boy was the weakest), Aiga( unbeatable got beatable) , Lui( white tyrant become white beatable toy. White toy), Free( golden boy that was unburstable become Golden loser) , Valt ( legend of legends was losing too much). Shu is overrated same as Lean. Wakiya just appear once.

The Asahi bros? Weak? Boi their plot armor was broken af lmao.
(May. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: And finally season 5: Asahi bros ( they are very weak), Drum ( serious boy was the weakest), Aiga( unbeatable got beatable) , Lui( white tyrant become white beatable toy. White toy), Free( golden boy that was unburstable become Golden loser) , Valt ( legend of legends was losing too much). Shu is overrated same as Lean. Wakiya just appear once.

I mean Free is still the only one not to burst in Sparking (despite having the worst performance in the tag league).
(May. 24, 2021  6:39 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:

The Asahi bros? Weak? Boi their plot armor was broken af lmao.

Actually if we going to see 1 vs 1 battles, they lose to Valt, Aiga, Drum, Lui, Free, Shu and Lean. But not to Kiyamas and Sisco. But in tag battles they gain plot armour

(May. 24, 2021  6:49 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

I mean Free is still the only one not to burst in Sparking (despite having the worst performance in the tag league).

Agree
(May. 24, 2021  5:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well I will give my opinion on all guys that were underrated. Let's go:
Season 1 : Rantaro ( well he was the weakest, and it kinda sad how he didn't get better). Hoji( Hoji just train others but to get stronger, never). Daina ( they make him loser, hopefully he got battle and win in team battles, but after lose to Gabe). Orochi( burst, defeated by Valt, and after he finished by Gabe. He got really underestimated). Yegdrion and Unicorn owners. Naoki and Ghost guy. Akira( technically he didn't get better). Gabe. Technically all of season 1

Season 2: Well Rantaro got better but still not enough. Cuza. Wakiya and Daina. Clio. Norman. Gazem( after he got destroyed by Red Eye he never fight). Norman and Silver Eye. Boa. Xhaka and Ren Wu ( they were losing so easily). Joshua was not only underrated but the worst. Kurtz( imo he deserve to be in big 5, but he was defeated by Cuza. Sisco is too lucky to be in Big Five).

Season 3: Tokonatsu ( he was the weakest). Fubuki ( he had a big potential but when the go to Aiga's story he was thrown away). Ranjiro ( as Rantaro's brother, he will be just a toy). Suoh( he had a great dream to beat Lui, and he could be a great Antagonist. But no. They destroyed him). Hey Jin( he could be a great concurrent. He was awesome. But they make him lose. They throw him away). Lui( after he got defeated by Aiga, he was thrown away). Laban Vannot ( after Cruise Cup, he just help Aiga and bye bye). Xhan Bogard( Same as Laban, but lived less). Kyle Hakim( he had a big potential). Heart ( he was a strong opponent but after he got defeated by Valt, he was a toy). Doctor Evel( another underestimate). Count Nightwell ( I will appear and disappear). Kit Lopes( I was great but after Valt beat me, I'm loser)

(May. 24, 2021  5:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well I will give my opinion on all guys that were underrated. Let's go:
Season 1 : Rantaro ( well he was the weakest, and it kinda sad how he didn't get better). Hoji( Hoji just train others but to get stronger, never). Daina ( they make him loser, hopefully he got battle and win in team battles, but after lose to Gabe). Orochi( burst, defeated by Valt, and after he finished by Gabe. He got really underestimated). Yegdrion and Unicorn owners. Naoki and Ghost guy. Akira( technically he didn't get better). Gabe. Technically all of season 1
Well Ken and Ben were too

Season 4: Amane ( you know why) , Fumiya ( he was loser), Joe( after Drum he is a new loser) , Valt ( even Legend of legends was loser there), Lodin( after he got defeated, he disaapeir) , Pot Hope, Blind DeVoy, Aiga Akaba, Arthur,
 I know you're mad about these awesome characters being wasted potential and done dirty. But I'm going to need you to relax with calling some of these characters "losers" and "toys" lol. Even though it's true, it's pretty harsh on them.
(May. 24, 2021  7:10 PM)Dark red Wrote:

Season 2: Well Rantaro got better but still not enough. Cuza. Wakiya and Daina. Clio. Norman. Gazem( after he got destroyed by Red Eye he never fight). Norman and Silver Eye. Boa. Xhaka and Ren Wu ( they were losing so easily). Joshua was not only underrated but the worst. Kurtz( imo he deserve to be in big 5, but he was defeated by Cuza. Sisco is too lucky to be in Big Five).

Season 3: Tokonatsu ( he was the weakest). Fubuki ( he had a big potential but when the go to Aiga's story he was thrown away). Ranjiro ( as Rantaro's brother, he will be just a toy). Suoh( he had a great dream to beat Lui, and he could be a great Antagonist. But no. They destroyed him). Hey Jin( he could be a great concurrent. He was awesome. But they make him lose. They throw him away). Lui( after he got defeated by Aiga, he was thrown away). Laban Vannot ( after Cruise Cup, he just help Aiga and bye bye). Xhan Bogard( Same as Laban, but lived less). Kyle Hakim( he had a big potential). Heart ( he was a strong opponent but after he got defeated by Valt, he was a toy). Doctor Evel( another underestimate). Count Nightwell ( I will appear and disappear). Kit Lopes( I was great but after Valt beat me, I'm loser)

Well Ken and Ben were too

Season 4: Amane ( you know why) , Fumiya ( he was loser), Joe( after Drum he is a new loser) , Valt ( even Legend of legends was loser there), Lodin( after he got defeated, he disaapeir) , Pot Hope, Blind DeVoy, Aiga Akaba, Arthur,
 I know you're mad about these awesome characters being wasted potential and done dirty. But I'm going to need you to relax with calling some of these characters "losers" and "toys" lol. Even though it's true, it's pretty harsh on them.

Yeah. I just hope DB is better because if we look on other animes and Metal Fight, it more look like Hiro Morita is a newbie
Ken........WE NEED KEN BACK! He is a really cool and funny character but we have not seen him since Evolution and plus he didn't even appear with a new bey in Evolution!!!
(May. 24, 2021  7:23 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Ken........WE NEED KEN BACK! He is a really cool and funny character but we have not seen him since Evolution and plus he didn't even appear with a new bey in Evolution!!!

Yes, we need the dawg puppets.
Idk if we need character that will become like Wakiya in Sparking
He was only mentioned a couple of times in this thread, but allow me to give him more recognition.

As stated in a YouTube video I somehow came across upon, Kurtz Baratier is seriously THE MOST underrated Burst character. He was actually the reason to why I even continued to watch the Burst series because the Red Eye arc pretty much bored me except for funny man Wakiya. Like the other guy mentioned, he definitely deserved to be in the Big 5, but because the plot armor is too strong in this anime, he (being defeated by a mere circus acrobat and his bird) suffered the same fate including Norman (for a broken bey), Boa (for a broken bey) and Ruwei (lost every match in the God cup). The thing is, unlike background characters and characters who tried and failed because they were not unique enough, Kurtz, a truly unique character, failed because of the popularity of others. His character arc and his entrance is just as important as, say, someone like Free. Those who watched season 2 may want to know more about the tournament- and saying questions like "Who are the two final bladers?" and "How did the Big 5 get their spots?". Kurtz is the reason, for he was the original winner of the God cup- he was shrouded in mystery because he could not find others to compete with his strength, therefore, he went lowkey. Unlike Norman, who was there because of the Snake Pit along with Shu and Boa, Kurtz was not apart of the Snake Pit, though was offered to join by Ashtem(that's his name right? My mind went blank lol). He probably had a rough history with the Snake Pit in the past, or does not agree with their motives; in theory, we will never know because how mysterious he is. He was introduced in his own 'kingdom' with his own 'people' since he went lowkey- he probably needed something to do while laying low from competitive blading. Because he was into his lowkey environment, his own rules took over himself and what he really needed to do in a real tournament- this spark was especially shown in the tiebreaker match with Valt, probably his best moment as a character. He is type of person that you would have to earn his trust in order to deem you worthy, like a true leader. Yes, he did come off mean and uncaring at the beginning, but it was at his own fault for stepping into the real world for the first time in forever; so it feels like to him.
I'm gonna stop myself right here because I feel like I'm just rambling and repeating myself, but hopefully I made a few points here and there.

Also, why does almost everyone hate Arthur (season 4 Arthur)? I didn't really watch much of season 4, but all I see in Arthur is a rich, jealous man who builds a successful company in an attempt to combine interest and value that the WBBA holds. Yes, he is overconfident, but it's all part of who he is, or that's how I just view him to be. He likes himself, his position, and the progress he's making.

My two other favorites in my top 4 are popular enough though, and for a good reason. (Lui and how he evolves as a character (plus I have a thing for intimidating jerks as you guys can tell), and Hyde for being unusually loveable and a character to sympathize to/with/whatnot)

Ok I'm done, I promise I'll shut up now. Smile
This definitely goes to Tetsuya Watarigani (and maybe Kikura Gen?) from MFB
Their Beys came with decent parts but just got trashed by other bladers in the anime.
And Tetsuya is the also the reason for me to start liking Tobio & Ryutaro. They made one of the best trio in MFB.

In general, I like gag characters in MFB. They added more SoL vibe to the anime.
(Jun. 18, 2021  3:23 AM)Gerard_S-Osiris Wrote: This definitely goes to Tetsuya Watarigani (and maybe Kikura Gen?) from MFB
Their Beys came with decent parts but just got trashed by other bladers in the anime.
And Tetsuya is the also the reason for me to start liking Tobio & Ryutaro. They made one of the best trio in MFB.

In general, I like gag characters in MFB. They added more SoL vibe to the anime.

Yeah crab guy was funny
they pulled a zac with hyde in season 3
only difference is zac became a legendary blader and hyde still has no bey Unhappy

i like entertainer bladers like zac akira and hyde (NOT joshua he is a creep) they are all pretty underrated and underestimated imo