[Unanswered]  which launcher won't break and has good spin

so after coming back to Beyblade after half a year I go into my bin get my LR string launcher only to find it broken I think nothing of it and buy a new one thinking it's just because I haven't used it for half a year and heard the fixed the problem a month later the launcher is skipping so many teeth my hand spin is better  so which launcher is not going to break but has good power
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so after coming back to Beyblade after half a year I go into my bin get my LR string launcher only to find it broken I think nothing of it and buy a new one thinking it's just because I haven't used it for half a year and heard the fixed the problem a month later the launcher is skipping so many teeth my hand spin is better  so which launcher is not going to break but has good power

The normal String Launchers seem to be a little bit more durable. They only use 2 gears, while the LR Launchers use 3 gears at a time. There's less strain on the launcher and there are less gears to break. I'd recommend getting both of the Long BeyLauncher sets (the ones with Proof and the Xtend+ Chip) because they're the most powerful standard BeyLaunchers plus they give you launcher accessories and access to two pretty good parts (assuming that you have Xtend). If you don't want the full sets, there are separate releases of just the launchers (B-137 for Long BeyLauncher R and B-141 for Long BeyLauncher L).
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so after coming back to Beyblade after half a year I go into my bin get my LR string launcher only to find it broken I think nothing of it and buy a new one thinking it's just because I haven't used it for half a year and heard the fixed the problem a month later the launcher is skipping so many teeth my hand spin is better  so which launcher is not going to break but has good power

The normal String Launchers seem to be a little bit more durable. They only use 2 gears, while the LR Launchers use 3 gears at a time. There's less strain on the launcher and there are less gears to break. I'd recommend getting both of the Long BeyLauncher sets (the ones with Proof and the Xtend+ Chip) because they're the most powerful standard BeyLaunchers plus they give you launcher accessories and access to two pretty good parts (assuming that you have Xtend). If you don't want the full sets, there are separate releases of just the launchers (B-137 for Long BeyLauncher R and B-141 for Long BeyLauncher L).

I agreeGrin
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:55 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The normal String Launchers seem to be a little bit more durable. They only use 2 gears, while the LR Launchers use 3 gears at a time. There's less strain on the launcher and there are less gears to break. I'd recommend getting both of the Long BeyLauncher sets (the ones with Proof and the Xtend+ Chip) because they're the most powerful standard BeyLaunchers plus they give you launcher accessories and access to two pretty good parts (assuming that you have Xtend). If you don't want the full sets, there are separate releases of just the launchers (B-137 for Long BeyLauncher R and B-141 for Long BeyLauncher L).

I agreeGrin
one last question is the dragon launcher good  or better than long launchers

(Aug. 17, 2019  4:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:55 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I agreeGrin

any body ????????

(Aug. 17, 2019  4:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: one last question is the dragon launcher good  or better than long launchers

any body ????????

It's good, but because of the handle for the winder is vertical, it's a bit uncomfortable and hard to control for me personally. But if you like it than you can use it Grin!

(Aug. 17, 2019  4:51 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: one last question is the dragon launcher good  or better than long launchers

any body ????????

It wears down pretty fast.
Technically speaking, the most durable Launchers are ripcord ones since the spin velocity is entirely dependent on the pull strength and quickness alone (so teens and adults basically can translate their arm strength into the Beyblade's spin power), whereas string launchers (especially LR Beylaunchers) have more gears inside that need to mesh smoothly to produce the same level or even more of spin power even at a normal or weaker pull strength)

What I'm saying is that the simpler the mechanisms involved (with the exception of proto launchers, those are utter carp), the more durable it is. However, durability does not necessarily translate to spin power, as the Long LR Beylauncher (that came with czA Starter) is the most powerful one as of now, followed by its predecessor (that was released as stand-alone) LR Beylauncher, then the Long L and Long R Beylaunchers, then the LR Dragon/Diabolos Long Winder ripcord Launcher, then the Phoenix Launcher, and lastly the Digital Sword Launcher.

Hope this adds a bit more into your decision-making for choosing the best Launcher according to your pull strength
(Aug. 18, 2019  12:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Technically speaking, the most durable Launchers are ripcord ones since the spin velocity is entirely dependent on the pull strength and quickness alone (so teens and adults basically can translate their arm strength into the Beyblade's spin power), whereas string launchers (especially LR Beylaunchers) have more gears inside that need to mesh smoothly to produce the same level or even more of spin power even at a normal or weaker pull strength)

What I'm saying is that the simpler the mechanisms involved (with the exception of proto launchers, those are utter carp), the more durable it is. However, durability does not necessarily translate to spin power, as the Long LR Beylauncher (that came with czA Starter) is the most powerful one as of now, followed by its predecessor (that was released as stand-alone) LR Beylauncher, then the Long  L and Long R Beylaunchers, then the LR Dragon/Diabolos Long Winder ripcord Launcher, then the Phoenix Launcher, and lastly the Digital Sword Launcher.

Hope this adds a bit more into your decision-making for choosing the best Launcher according to your pull strength

so to clear up as long as I don't strain the LR dragon long winder it won't break

(Aug. 18, 2019  2:15 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  12:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Technically speaking, the most durable Launchers are ripcord ones since the spin velocity is entirely dependent on the pull strength and quickness alone (so teens and adults basically can translate their arm strength into the Beyblade's spin power), whereas string launchers (especially LR Beylaunchers) have more gears inside that need to mesh smoothly to produce the same level or even more of spin power even at a normal or weaker pull strength)

What I'm saying is that the simpler the mechanisms involved (with the exception of proto launchers, those are utter carp), the more durable it is. However, durability does not necessarily translate to spin power, as the Long LR Beylauncher (that came with czA Starter) is the most powerful one as of now, followed by its predecessor (that was released as stand-alone) LR Beylauncher, then the Long  L and Long R Beylaunchers, then the LR Dragon/Diabolos Long Winder ripcord Launcher, then the Phoenix Launcher, and lastly the Digital Sword Launcher.

so to clear up as long as I don't strain the LR dragon long winder it won't break
I'm taking the like as a yes
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:15 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:

Yeah, don't do it like Drum or Shu 2.0. Would suggest you try a gradual hard pull, where you start a bit slow then gradually quickening your pull. It does take a while to get used to, and can also be done with LR Beylaunchers since they have more prong rotations per pull compared to the LR Dragon/Diabolos ripcord ones
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:15 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: so to clear up as long as I don't strain the LR dragon long winder it won't break

Yeah, don't do it like Drum or Shu 2.0. Would suggest you try a gradual hard pull, where you start a bit slow then gradually quickening your pull. It does take a while to get used to, and can also be done with LR Beylaunchers since they have more prong rotations per pull compared to the LR Dragon/Diabolos ripcord ones

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I was planing one swift pull I how do you start slow then speed up oh that's why I broke my LR string launcher facepalm
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yeah, don't do it like Drum or Shu 2.0. Would suggest you try a gradual hard pull, where you start a bit slow then gradually quickening your pull. It does take a while to get used to, and can also be done with LR Beylaunchers since they have more prong rotations per pull compared to the LR Dragon/Diabolos ripcord ones

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I was planing one swift pull I how do you start slow then speed up oh that's why I broke my LR string launcher facepalm

That is kinda hard to explain, cuz I do pull hard all the time with ripcord ones (the orange light launcher with that long winder and rotating handle with a finger hole grip was the bomb back then, surpassing power from the red Sword Launcher of Xeno Xcalibur), then I eventually read in the forum and watched in YT about that slow start then gradual hard mid to end-pull

If you have a good imagination, you can try visualizing (or whatever term is for imagining the sound) it as sound effects:

1. quick and hard pulls normally have that "KRRRIT" sound when you launch

2. slow to gradual fast pull should sound something like "Krrrrrrrrr" with a gradually increasing tempo then when you reach around half to end of your ripcord you should hear the familiar "KRRRIT" sound. So when you do it in a fluid motion it should have a "KrrrrrrRRRRRIT" sound

Another way to visualize is trying to imagine from beginning to around half of your ripcord you're on slow-motion pulling which gradually increases then an almost sudden jerk/pull towards the end. 

I've already graduated from school for a while now so I really can't explain why that method gives more spin than the lightning quick pulls you would usually do (I say that cuz there is a definite physics/logic that further delves on it, I don't remember anymore lol)

Maybe having an initial slow pull delays the stress on the 8-shaped ratchet thingy in the launching prong that makes that "KRRRRIT" sound as it rotates compared to pulling hard immediately (which apparently makes your 8-shaped ratchet thingy skip and produce an inversely weaker spin for the Bey)
slingshock
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:01 AM)pika2442 Wrote: slingshock

The Slingshock ripcord launchers actually don't have long enough prongs to effectively latch onto Beys Cho-Z and onwards because of the difference in length of the ledges on the Layers versus the Basic to God system Layers. It can be done, but it's more time consuming than using a TT launcher or the Master Kit string launcher(for right-spinning Beys)
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I was planing one swift pull I how do you start slow then speed up oh that's why I broke my LR string launcher facepalm

That is kinda hard to explain, cuz I do pull hard all the time with ripcord ones (the orange light launcher with that long winder and rotating handle with a finger hole grip was the bomb back then, surpassing power from the red Sword Launcher of Xeno Xcalibur), then I eventually read in the forum and watched in YT about that slow start then gradual hard mid to end-pull

If you have a good imagination, you can try visualizing (or whatever term is for imagining the sound) it as sound effects:

2. slow to gradual fast pull should sound something like "Krrrrrrrrr" with a gradually increasing tempo then when you reach around half to end of your ripcord you should hear the familiar "KRRRIT" sound. So when you do it in a fluid motion it should have a "KrrrrrrRRRRRIT" sound

Another way to visualize is trying to imagine from beginning to around half of your ripcord you're on slow-motion pulling which gradually increases then an almost sudden jerk/pull towards the end. 

I've already graduated from school for a while now so I really can't explain why that method gives more spin than the lightning quick pulls you would usually do (I say that cuz there is a definite physics/logic that further delves on it, I don't remember anymore lol)

Maybe having an initial slow pull delays the stress on the 8-shaped ratchet thingy in the launching prong that makes that "KRRRRIT" sound as it rotates compared to pulling hard immediately (which apparently makes your 8-shaped ratchet thingy skip and produce an inversely weaker spin for the Bey)
Krrrrt? Does my launcher talk?
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That is kinda hard to explain, cuz I do pull hard all the time with ripcord ones (the orange light launcher with that long winder and rotating handle with a finger hole grip was the bomb back then, surpassing power from the red Sword Launcher of Xeno Xcalibur), then I eventually read in the forum and watched in YT about that slow start then gradual hard mid to end-pull

Krrrrt? Does my launcher talk?

I'm so sorry if I can't find a better sound effect to have that visualization then. I'm at work and I'm too lazy to make a demo video just to explain it. And it was in quotation marks to signify that it sounds like it, but if you want to take it literally that your launcher "talks", then be my guest.
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:16 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Krrrrt? Does my launcher talk?

I'm so sorry if I can't find a better sound effect to have that visualization then. I'm at work and I'm too lazy to make a demo video just to explain it. And it was in quotation marks to signify that it sounds like it, but if you want to take it literally that your launcher "talks", then be my guest.

i experienced dis before, i used my cousin's blue short sting launcher and when i do full force , but it sounds more like SCHAWW or KLRRAK for me