[Unanswered]  competitive use of tower?

Does tower have any competitive uses, or can it be used for some niche combos?
No it does not.
(Nov. 07, 2017  1:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: Does tower have any competitive uses, or can it be used for some niche combos?

It hasnt been tested but fro what i have seen on yt it does not look so good
(Nov. 07, 2017  1:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: Does tower have any competitive uses, or can it be used for some niche combos?

If you want a niche combo, maybe Blast Jinnius 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex Tower? might make it high enough to contact the Disk
Tower might be able to work with Twin Nemesis in some sort of Smash Attack combo, but I've only heard mixed results about it so far. Shame that the gimmick doesn't work the opposite way.
(Nov. 09, 2017  5:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: Tower might be able to work with Twin Nemesis in some sort of Smash Attack combo, but I've only heard mixed results about it so far. Shame that the gimmick doesn't work the opposite way.

OH. Force Smash! Tower would be high enough for the opponent to hit the downward slope
(Nov. 09, 2017  5:59 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2017  5:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: Tower might be able to work with Twin Nemesis in some sort of Smash Attack combo, but I've only heard mixed results about it so far. Shame that the gimmick doesn't work the opposite way.

OH. Force Smash! Tower would be high enough for the opponent to hit the downward slope

when i hear force smash kS comes to mind it has some nice downward spikes
I imagine it might work with sX. Becuase of its ability to work well as stationary attack as well burst dF which will solve issue of low precession of tower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Ytm4esbbw
maybe tower has some potential against mG
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

If you want a niche combo, maybe Blast Jinnius 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex Tower? might make it high enough to contact the Disk
why bJ it won't make any difference in disc contact it raises layer only
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If you want a niche combo, maybe Blast Jinnius 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex Tower? might make it high enough to contact the Disk

not my beys,thats a yt vid
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: why bJ it won't make any difference in disc contact it raises layer only

not my beys,thats a yt vid
I think you quoted the wrong post?
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:33 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: not my beys,thats a yt vid
I think you quoted the wrong post?

no, i wanted to tell u that i found that vid on yt, i didnt made that vid
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If you want a niche combo, maybe Blast Jinnius 2/4/5/7 Meteor/Vortex Tower? might make it high enough to contact the Disk

Disk being made of metal hits harder + it can deal damage without suffering any damage
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:20 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: why bJ it won't make any difference in disc contact it raises layer only

Disk being made of metal hits harder + it can deal damage without suffering any damage
I meant why not use gK or mG? Because of the disc contact, bursting isn't a thing
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:51 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:20 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Disk being made of metal hits harder + it can deal damage without suffering any damage
I meant why not use gK or mG? Because of the disc contact, bursting isn't a thing

they surely can work but bJ + Tw would make like tallest combo and most contact with disk kinda like Flame 230CS.

I think bJTTw would be best combo as it can make use of height and smash of Triple to fullest