[Unanswered]  attacking problem

My beyblade storm spryzen is not attacking can anyone tell me the solution
I say put an Xstream for driver and then use 2 for your frame not much stamina but good on attack real good you wanna go crazy use star for your outer rim

Or spiral driver or needle there are options you want to know the status download BeyBlade app on Google play
Have you tried launching it as a slight angle so it creates a spiral patern? This will allow it to hit beyblades that are in the center. Also give it the xtreme driver and the disk heavy or gravity.
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:42 PM)CarterRazor Wrote: I say put an Xstream for driver and then use 2 for your frame not much stamina but good on attack real good you wanna go crazy use star for your outer rim

Or spiral driver or needle there are options you want to know the status download BeyBlade app on Google play

What is Xtreme driver

Which app on google play there is no official beyblade app can anyone give me the full name of that app

How to put xtreme for driver
(Dec. 26, 2017  6:54 PM)Haider Ali Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:42 PM)CarterRazor Wrote: I say put an Xstream for driver and then use 2 for your frame not much stamina but good on attack real good you wanna go crazy use star for your outer rim

What is Xtreme driver

Which app on google play there is no official beyblade app can anyone give me the full name of that app

Beyblade Burst, and Xtreme is the tip of Xcalius.
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  6:54 PM)Haider Ali Wrote:
What is Xtreme driver

Beyblade Burst, and Xtreme is the tip of Xcalius.

Bro can u solve my main problem.
My storm spryzon is not attacking and get easily burst plz help me
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:53 PM)Haider Ali Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Beyblade Burst, and Xtreme is the tip of Xcalius.

Tilt launcher to right side. but it will eventually wear out to a level where it can't attack but keep using it (stright launch) then it will wear back to where to can attack
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:30 PM)Haider Ali Wrote: My beyblade storm spryzen is not attacking can anyone tell me the solution

Some Unite drivers don't attack after some launches. Spryzen might have bad slopes.

Also FirefireCPB my Unite (TT) doesn't attack tilted or flat.
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:53 PM)Haider Ali Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Beyblade Burst, and Xtreme is the tip of Xcalius.

Bruv he just answered your question, dont use unite use Xtreme. [The Tip of Xcalius] or TA05 [dumbest name]
The best way to make a left spin bey is use f:d and try to use l drago frame and use core of Pegasus! Or else?

This is metal fury ok

Use w105r2f for burst bey they can easily seek attack and can do damage guys

Why don't u use hybrid wheel system

I have a attack problem too
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:32 AM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: The best way to make a left spin bey is use f:d and try to use l drago frame and use core of Pegasus! Or else?

This is metal fury ok

Use w105r2f for burst bey they can easily seek attack and can do damage guys

Why don't u use hybrid wheel system

I have a attack problem too

Not to sound rude but you clearly saw that we are talking about burst. Please keep discussion relevant to the question and the generation in question. But thank you for the random tip. Also that combo is illegal. Ldrago is only allowed on its coresponding fusion wheel, nothing else. And you can not cross gen. Not only is it impossible it is also an illegal combo.

But on a different note what is your attack problem?
My bey doesn't attack that well! Very fast it is loosing its stamina or burst.
(Dec. 27, 2017  5:26 PM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: My bey doesn't attack that well! Very fast it is loosing its stamina or burst.

Attack and low Stamina go together for the most part. What is your Combo?
(Dec. 26, 2017  6:54 PM)Haider Ali Wrote:

What is Xtreme driver

its called the beyblade burst app thats it and exstream driver can be found anywere theres an attack type bey sold usally
wait how new is your unite driver ?
(Dec. 28, 2017  9:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: wait how new is your unite driver ?

Mine is 2 and 5 days old and hasn't been attacking since around 2 months and 3 days.
(Dec. 29, 2017  12:48 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  9:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: wait how new is your unite driver ?

Mine is 2 and 5 days old and hasn't been attacking since around 2 months and 3 days.

its possible that the rubber hasn't become soft enough to gain speed or it may be in a middle wear stage where it will eventually attack when the middle causes it to wobble