[Unanswered]  are slingshock beys any good in tournaments

In my opinion i believe the only 'good' slingshock is turbo spryzen due to the weight similarities
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:03 AM)Phant0mM3nace Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  8:39 PM)bladekid Wrote: Bro, never use S4, it is legitametly one of the worst beys ever

I still stand by the sentiment that MOST any bey can be good with the right combo.  S4 being left spin already has an advantage, just gotta find the right combo and right matchup.
But no.
(Mar. 31, 2019  11:28 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The TT One is good
I know, but not the hasbro one. It's hollow and has some of the worst stamina in the game

Not the best stamina, but it could OS TT Archer Hercules
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...bo+Spryzen Turbo Spryzen is probably one of the best Hasbro bey's right now. According to BuilderROB's testing, Turbo Spryzen 00E Rise-H won 50% of the matches against Lord Spriggan 0C Xtend+. Jagged-H is also pretty decent but your gonna have to do an extremely light launch.
(Mar. 17, 2020  4:22 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  11:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: I know, but not the hasbro one. It's hollow and has some of the worst stamina in the game

Not the best stamina, but it could OS TT Archer Hercules
Set ups? This is an opposite spin match, anything can beat anything on the right setup.
If they're not using a slingshock beystadium you MIGHT have a disadvantage...
Dimension-S is tone of the best slingshock drivers.
I say slingshock is only good if you want to be aggressive, and it’s good for doing one of those speed ups on the thing around the stadium. It is probably best for attack types, but other than that it is not to good