[Unanswered]  arc bahamut is really good and how do i counter it

My ab for some reason is very hard to burst and only burst sometimes and ab with these drivers atomic, bearing, and destroy are very good. How do i counter them?
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:19 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: My ab for some reason is very hard to burst and only burst sometimes and ab with these drivers atomic, bearing, and destroy are very good. How do i counter them?

With another left spin beyblade.
You either use a right-spin stamina layer with a better stamina driver(i.e. if aB uses atomic, use bearing on the right spin) or like basalt fox said, hard launch with p much any left spin beyblade(except maybe dragoon s/f.) You probably won't be able to burst aB without using another left spin
I think Bloody Longinus is your best bet on this...
i used drain fafnir with bearing against ab with destroy and ab always wins
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:59 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: i used drain fafnir with bearing against ab with destroy and ab always wins

Does your aB stick when you twist it? Some molds has the green part of the layer stick making it harder to burst.
Buy a lost longinous and a tip set or the beys that come with them!
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:59 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: i used drain fafnir with bearing against ab with destroy and ab always wins

Try Drain Fafnir with Zephyr or Attack Mode Trans
even nightmare longinus loses
launch nightmare longinus softer than arc bahamut, i assume ur arc bahamut is a defect
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:19 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: My ab for some reason is very hard to burst and only burst sometimes and ab with these drivers atomic, bearing, and destroy are very good. How do i counter them?

Simple...Bloody Longinus 7M.X I think
Use a stamina right spin combo that has a layer with spikes going outwards or spikes facing left like anubion, 4 F ,bearing or wyvron , infinity, flugel
Fafnir or winning Valkyrie
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think Bloody Longinus is your best bet on this...

Depends on how you launch it. You should always aim for many hits, a usual launch with a combo aiming for attack would be useless. It's because of the disadvantage of stalling, it just circles around the opponent and when it comes close to him most of the attacks are deflected. Of course Bloody Longinus is a very good choice, but you need a very calm Hand to Controll it
Try this, launch aB and hand spin a normal right rotating bey. This is a doodle test.
I’m not sure. I think like a really strong stamina or attack type like winning Valkyrie or Twin Nemeis And for stamina Archer Hercules And A good Drain Fafnir combo.
I think hS is just an upgraded version of aB so a counter would be hS.7B.At