[Unanswered]  Worst stock bey ever

Idk, any of the plastic gen remakes, M2.Q.Q.,v2 and dg F fully worn variable, hasbro nepstrius, That's a pretty broad range
(Jun. 19, 2018  12:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Idk, any of the plastic gen remakes, M2.Q.Q., fully worn variable, hasbro nepstrius, That's a pretty broad range

Sums it up
I dunno about you all but drigger was quite the meta during the dual layer days.

And I used a fully worn variable to win quite a few tournaments
(Jun. 19, 2018  12:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Idk, any of the plastic gen remakes, M2.Q.Q., fully worn variable, hasbro nepstrius, That's a pretty broad range

That's a Driver, not a stock combo.
The Draciel remaster
Too light and too recoil heavy of a Layer
Useless Disk
Driver with very poor Stamina
Out of the burst beyblades, I think Guardian Kerbeus Heavy Revolve is pretty bad to be honest, not sure if it's the worst but it's probably up there. Individually the parts are all pretty decent, but as a combo, while it has decent stamina, but I don't find the combo's stock stamina the best ever. The worst part of course being that it's too easy to burst so it's stamina ends up being useless compared to others that have decent stock stamina like Maximum Garuda (well, not mine), Galaxy Zeus, Arc Bahamut or Spriggan Requiem. The only beyblades I feel I can rely on it to beat are Maximum Garuda, Tornado Wyvern and just anything round and not the slightest bit aggressive. I also just hate this stock combo in general, it was a lazy unfitting choice for gK in my opinion.

Though to be fair you could say Shelter Regulus is worse as that also has bad burst resistance, and also mostly useless parts and bad stamina, defense or attack.

Deep Chaos is also a really bad stock beyblade, it has decent stamina but like Guardian Kerbeus, it has a lot of good parts, mostly all better than gK even, but this is too easy to burst, arguably even easier than gK.

Killer Deathscyther is easily the worst attack type in the god series, extremely light, unbalanced, horrible stamina, shallow attack power and the combination of all that combined with a small thin rubber tip that loses stamina too easily but without Xtremes better attack payoff.

From personal experiences, my Maximum Garuda stock is extremely unreliable, besides the amazing stamina because for some reason mine bursts easier than the videos I've seen make it out to be, and while it does have a loose god chip, I thought the stock combo would still be good but mine is actually easier to burst than gK.

I only listed god beyblades so far, but I'm sure there are some really bad dual layer ones, ones that haven't been mentioned like Jail Jormangand for example.
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:09 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I dunno about you all but drigger was quite the meta during the dual layer days.

And I used a fully worn variable to win quite a few tournaments

That's K1D's list down the Drain...
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:22 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

That's a Driver, not a stock combo.

I meant anything with it
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:22 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That's a Driver, not a stock combo.

I meant anything with it

Fully worn Variable is actually pretty good in my opinion if you put it on Nightmare Longinus.
Wait, I KNOW WHAT THE WORST STOCK COMBO ID

Dranzer S.s.t
i thought most single layer beyblades were the worst
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:22 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That's a Driver, not a stock combo.

I meant anything with it

That's still a part and not a stock combo, like Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable. Fully worn Variable is just a driver not a stock combo, which Valkyrie is the only Beyblade with Variable as its stock combo.
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)K1D Wrote: I meant anything with it

That's still a part and not a stock combo, like Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable. Fully worn Variable is just a driver not a stock combo, which Valkyrie is the only Beyblade with Variable as its stock combo.

Dragoon F has variable as well, but Ill change my og post srry for the issue
I wonder what’s with all this Variable nonsense? It’s obvious that the more you wear down the variable more more less-stock-combo-ish it becomes. I think this thread is about the worst stock beyblade to buy that performs the worst at mint fresh.

Plus I bought a Hasbro Valtryek V2 and worn down my Variable to 75% (meaning the spikes are nearly there but not below the outer ring yet) and it performed hyper fast at the risk of high stamina usage, if you’re talking about the stock combo that doesn’t suck after 500 launches then the worst beyblade that has that stock part is Dragoon F Gravity Variable with Valtryek V2 overpowering it.

Nobody said anything about which toy line has that stock combo so I’m gonna call out the stock combos with that particular part:

B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable & Hasbro
B-49 Random booster Storm Spriggan Limited Variable & Hasbro
B-49 Random Booster Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable
B-00 Zillion Zeus Magnum Variable
B-00 Booster Dragoon Fantom Gravity Variable (The worst stock combo THAT HAS a Variable driver in it, all because of the layer)
I may have gone too far...
Even if a Variable is worn down, it doesn't change the fact that it is still part of the stock combo

IMO, Variable isn't that bad. It's just a part that is not very good nor very bad.

The stock combo I think is the worst is probably Storm Spriggan due to the extremely weak teeth, pretty bad stamina, and high recoil.
(I'm not including random booster combos cause they're a pain to remember Pinching_eyes)
(Jun. 20, 2018  8:47 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Horusood spread egde
Aka Cheeto
Maybe The single layer trident? The prize bey for RBV1 Trident, Heavy claw
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:53 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: i thought most single layer beyblades were the worst

Not really, most of the single layers were really good even with the dual layers being present.

(Jun. 20, 2018  8:47 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Horusood spread egde

Yeah, definitly
I would say Nepstrius Armed Zephyr by Hasbro is the worst by far.