[Unanswered]  Wizard Fafnir packaging

So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:30 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.

Do you have a picture?
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:30 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.

Do you have a picture?

I'm in a bit of a rush, but here's what I can post for now

[Image: IMG20210330213817.jpg]

From what I can tell, the boxes are exactly the same. Only difference is that the one with the clear packaging has a distributor's sticker, while the black one doesn't.
this happened to me once. i bought union achilles. (clear) then i bought judgement joker (black) strange? isnt it?
I’ve literally never seen that happen before it’s really odd and I’m 1000% sure that’s not supposed to happen
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:53 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you have a picture?

From what I can tell, the boxes are exactly the same. Only difference is that the one with the clear packaging has a distributor's sticker, while the black one doesn't.

wait are you sure one of them wasnt a korean version?
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:53 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you have a picture?

That's odd. Never seen that happen before.
Two versions of the same one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia etc not a big deal
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Two versions of the same  one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong,  Malaysia etc  not a big deal

okay good cuz i bought one too that had black packaging.
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Two versions of the same  one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong,  Malaysia etc  not a big deal
Ohh so that's how it is. Thanks for clearing that up.