World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Wizard Fafnir packaging - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Wizard Fafnir packaging (/Thread-Unanswered-Wizard-Fafnir-packaging)

Wizard Fafnir packaging - Shido-kun - Mar. 30, 2021

So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - g2_ - Mar. 30, 2021

(Mar. 30, 2021  1:30 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.

Do you have a picture?

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - Shido-kun - Mar. 30, 2021

(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:30 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So, uh is this thing supposed to be packed in the same black plastic as the random booster beys in some releases?because the first two I bought were normal, while the third was black.

Do you have a picture?

I'm in a bit of a rush, but here's what I can post for now

[Image: IMG20210330213817.jpg]

From what I can tell, the boxes are exactly the same. Only difference is that the one with the clear packaging has a distributor's sticker, while the black one doesn't.

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - eggblader - Mar. 30, 2021

this happened to me once. i bought union achilles. (clear) then i bought judgement joker (black) strange? isnt it?

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - FS_Promise - Mar. 30, 2021

I’ve literally never seen that happen before it’s really odd and I’m 1000% sure that’s not supposed to happen

(Mar. 30, 2021  2:53 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you have a picture?

From what I can tell, the boxes are exactly the same. Only difference is that the one with the clear packaging has a distributor's sticker, while the black one doesn't.

wait are you sure one of them wasnt a korean version?

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - g2_ - Mar. 30, 2021

(Mar. 30, 2021  2:53 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you have a picture?

That's odd. Never seen that happen before.

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - originalzankye - Mar. 30, 2021

Two versions of the same one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia etc not a big deal

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Two versions of the same  one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong,  Malaysia etc  not a big deal

okay good cuz i bought one too that had black packaging.

RE: Wizard Fafnir packaging - Shido-kun - Mar. 30, 2021

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Two versions of the same  one for Japan, and one for outside Japan( not Korean version that is different) I can see the blue sticker in the box, normally goes to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong,  Malaysia etc  not a big deal
Ohh so that's how it is. Thanks for clearing that up.