[Unanswered]  Why does my brother's Qwetziko Q2 spin steal so good?

As of writing this post my brother's Qwetziko Q2 is spin stealing from infinity valkyrie and im so confused why its spin steals so good without rubber on the layer
there is no such thig as "infinity valkyrie"
Infinity mugen stadium duh

Look it up
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:42 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: Infinity mugen stadium duh

Look it up Infinitystill not the Correct term
Infinity Valkyrie still is not the Correct term for the Mugen Stadium
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:48 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: Infinity mugen valkyrie?

Yeah, the works, Also what combo for Q2 and what spin rotation on the Valkyrie in?
Stock combo

Right spin but i hand spun qwetziko
What is actually happening is spin equalization. Assuming your brother is spinning Qwetziko Q2 left and that you're using the Mugen Beysatdium with SgV. ∞, the two beys equalize their spin. Any matchup whith two opposite spinning beys will lead to them equalizing their spin when they come in contact with each other. The reason why you might think that your brother's Q2 is "spin stealing" so well if probably due to the everlasting stamina of SgV. ∞ in a turned on Mugen Beystadium. Since SgV. ∞ is constantly spinning Q2 can also constantly equalize spin bit by bit.
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:01 PM)Mage Wrote: What is actually happening is spin equalization. Assuming your brother is spinning Qwetziko Q2 left and that you're using the Mugen Beysatdium with SgV. ∞, the two beys equalize their spin. Any matchup whith two opposite spinning beys will lead to them equalizing their spin when they come in contact with each other. The reason why you might think that your brother's Q2 is "spin stealing" so well if probably due to the everlasting stamina of SgV. ∞  in a turned on Mugen Beystadium. Since SgV. ∞ is constantly spinning Q2 can also constantly equalize spin bit by bit.
Thank you now i know whats happening cause i thought qwetziko was spin stealing for like 5 minutes
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:39 PM)Zayd1254 Wrote: As of writing this post my brother's Qwetziko Q2 is spin stealing from infinity valkyrie and im so confused why its spin steals so good without rubber on the layer

the proper term is "Strike God Valkyrie"
idc what the name is, it’s just a Valkyrie ok call it whatever u want
Df can spin steal from it for infinite time,until batteries run out
(Sep. 21, 2018  8:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Df can spin steal from it for infinite time,until batteries run out

What if I say, It uses power from main line?

And it
(Sep. 21, 2018  8:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  8:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Df can spin steal from it for infinite time,until batteries run out

What if I say, It uses power from main line?

And it

This is about the new rules thread,isn’t it?