[Unanswered]  Who is stronger than requiem spriggan?

What god layer bey could beat requiem sprriggan?
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:22 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What god layer bey could beat requiem sprriggan?

Till full testing is done it can't really be said. But with beyblade later releases mostly outdo older ones so probably there will be a couple in the future. For now perhaps fafnir and garuda.
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:07 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:22 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What god layer bey could beat requiem sprriggan?

Till full testing is done it can't really be said. But with beyblade later releases mostly outdo older ones so probably there will be a couple in the future. For now perhaps fafnir and garuda.

Test it
(Jan. 04, 2018  1:57 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:07 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Till full testing is done it can't really be said. But with beyblade later releases mostly outdo older ones so probably there will be a couple in the future. For now perhaps fafnir and garuda.

Test it

If Yblader1 has Spriggan Requiem and if they want to.
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  1:57 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Test it

If Yblader1 has Spriggan Requiem and if they want to.

Either way there has to be one person who has one and is willing to test
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote: If Yblader1 has Spriggan Requiem and if they want to.

Yes, there is. But, you just need to wait for them to finish.
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:30 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Either way there has to be one person who has one and is willing to test

Yes, there is. But, you just need to wait for them to finish.

Fine Unhappy
(Jan. 04, 2018  1:57 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:07 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Till full testing is done it can't really be said. But with beyblade later releases mostly outdo older ones so probably there will be a couple in the future. For now perhaps fafnir and garuda.

Test it

I would if I could. I don't actually own any burst beys but have used most of them in tourneys apart from nL and beys that came after it.
(Jan. 04, 2018  3:33 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  1:57 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Test it

I would if I could. I don't actually own any burst beys but have used most of them in tourneys apart from nL and beys that came after it.

I have nL
(Jan. 04, 2018  6:24 AM)Joeyk Wrote: Drain fafnir

Why not requiem spriggan?
It's too early to ask this question since nobody is able to do professional testing yet

But from what we can tell so far, Drain Fafnir seems better at spin equalization due to having more rubber exposed
I think strike god valkyrie 6S.Ul would be stronger,

(Jan. 04, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote: If Yblader1 has Spriggan Requiem and if they want to.

I bought one and would love to test it but the seller left ebay before giving me the bey, i should have the money back tho and i can buy one
(Jan. 04, 2018  8:22 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: I think strike god valkyrie 6S.Ul would be stronger,

(Jan. 04, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Either way there has to be one person who has one and is willing to test

I bought one and would love to test it but the seller left ebay before giving me the bey, i should have the money back tho and i can buy one

God Valkryie doesn't have the best attack.
(Jan. 04, 2018  8:22 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: I think strike god valkyrie 6S.Ul would be stronger,

That is called getting scammed
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:38 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  6:24 AM)Joeyk Wrote: Drain fafnir

Why not requiem spriggan?

I'm saying that drain Fafnir could beat rS
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:48 AM)Joeyk Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2018  7:38 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Why not requiem spriggan?

I'm saying that drain Fafnir could beat rS

FIGHT ME > : (
In my opinion nightmare Longinus destroys spriggan requiem
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:39 AM)Lost Longinus1 Wrote: In my opinion nightmare Longinus destroys spriggan requiem

I already have him and also newer beys usually outclass older ones
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:32 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:48 AM)Joeyk Wrote: I'm saying that drain Fafnir could beat rS

FIGHT ME > Unhappy
The title says who is stronger than requiem Spriggan. So I said dF is stronger than rS.
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:39 AM)Lost Longinus1 Wrote: In my opinion nightmare Longinus destroys spriggan requiem

Erm, nL doesn't do too well against Left-spin Sr with quake tip zeta, trust me.
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:01 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

God Valkryie doesn't have the best attack.

Maybe not with normal reboot but maybe ultimate, that thing took out oricalcum without a sweat on zankeye's ultimate god valkyrie vs all god beys vid

You probably got scammed

Right now probably Garuda would
I think in attack legend spriggan can defeat requiem spriggan
Have a look in the Spriggan Requiem testing thread. It seems to be good as a spin stealer and can survive against lS. Its just bad as an attack type.

Here's a link to the thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1415868