[Unanswered]  Which mode on King Helios is better? 5 or 10 bladed mode?

Ah yes, so, I'm not sure which mode on King is better than the other, I know that 10 bladed mode distributes weight to not the main blades, but everywhere else making it the "balance" or "defense" mode i guess, and then the 5 bladed mode which is the "attack" mode lines the chassis up with the main blades, but which one is better?
its all up to the battle
just think it as hell salamander
so 10 wing mode can be better for counters for but 5 wing mode is thicker because the ring and chassis so it will have a smoother side for counter rotation and heaver hits
but 10 wing mode is more balance out and can also be useful for counter rotation but not really as useful for performance movement
for my personal choice ill pick 10 blade just cause its safe for same spin and heavy hits its really how you use Helios because if your going with stock its Beeter with 10 wing mode but its up to you as how you see it
(Mar. 23, 2021  8:29 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: its all up to the battle
just think it as hell salamander
so 10 wing mode can be better for counters for but 5 wing mode is thicker because the ring and chassis so it will have a smoother side for counter rotation and heaver hits
but 10 wing mode is more balance out and can also be useful for counter rotation but not really as useful for performance movement
for my personal choice ill pick 10 blade just cause its safe for same spin and heavy hits its really how you use Helios because if your going with stock its Beeter with 10 wing mode but its up to you as how you see it

I see, alright, thanks!
Id say 10 blade mode simply because of the fact that 1b is a horrible chassis so making the points more exposed would be better for defense and attack. Sure the stamina might be worse, but it cant be worse than anything with 1b already is.
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Id say 10 blade mode simply because of the fact that 1b is a horrible chassis so making the points more exposed would be better for defense and attack. Sure the stamina might be worse, but it cant be worse than anything with 1b already is.

I mean, 1B is good on Infinite. right?
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:21 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Id say 10 blade mode simply because of the fact that 1b is a horrible chassis so making the points more exposed would be better for defense and attack. Sure the stamina might be worse, but it cant be worse than anything with 1b already is.

Not really, 1B is the worst double chassis next to 2D
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:21 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

1B is DECENT on infinite. Sure infinite does a pretty good job against brave and brave is amazing, but that's only because the rubber on dimension' is more exposed so the driver has more stamina. 1B may be alright or even good on infinite, but on king helios, which is a bey with horrible parts, the chassis doenst help. Its like if you give world spriggan hurricane 1D. it might be good on world spriggan, but that's only because world sprigging parts are good. with king helios, the driver sucks, the ring sucks, the chip is decent but now its useless, the chassis makes it even more useless. hope that answers the question!
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:21 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I mean, 1B is good on Infinite. right?

Not really, 1B is the worst double chassis next to 2D

wdym? 2D is the best double chassis, aside from 2A and 1S.

Anyways, Imma say 10. i dont have it, but Ik that King Helios has garbage defense, so 10 seems like the safer option.
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Not really, 1B is the worst double chassis next to 2D

wdym? 2D is the best double chassis, aside from 2A and 1S.

Anyways, Imma say 10. i dont have it, but Ik that King Helios has garbage defense, so 10 seems like the safer option.
Actually, it’s attack and stamina are SO BAD, id actually classify it as a defense type. That’s how bad it’s other qualities are. But yes 10 seems better.
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:21 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I mean, 1B is good on Infinite. right?
1B is DECENT on infinite. Sure infinite does a pretty good job against brave and brave is amazing, but that's only because the rubber on dimension' is more exposed so the driver has more stamina. 1B may be alright or even good on infinite, but on king helios, which is a bey with horrible parts, the chassis doenst help. Its like if you give world spriggan hurricane 1D. it might be good on world spriggan, but that's only because world sprigging parts are good. with king helios, the driver sucks, the ring sucks, the chip is decent but now its useless, the chassis makes it even more useless. hope that answers the question!
Bruh, even World with hurricane is garbage
Hmm... so king is just trash at everything?
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:40 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Hmm... so king is just trash at everything?
yep
This is why I didn't want King Helios... should've just gotten Super Hyperion, but i was forced to get King, so oh well.