[Unanswered]  Which attack driver would be good for Salmander.

Even though I have destroy and got third place using it. I only got lucky. The burst resistance 
For destroy on Hs is low. Every time it stops spinning it's like 2 clicks. Should I get destroy' or ultimate reboot. I used reboot and had a bit of burst resistance. I also have nothing amd zeta. Which one would had the best burst resistance.
(And I'm not looking for a new combo)
Yeah use Ds' it takes advantage of hS's high stamina too
ultimate reboot isn't good in any way, use Xtreme(') or Destroy(')
(Dec. 29, 2018  1:55 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: ultimate reboot isn't good in any way, use Xtreme(') or Destroy(')

Ultimate Reboot is good I know some one who beat Archer Hercules with hS Ul but he/she should pick Ds’
If you have Bearing , Atomic , revolve , orbit , Eternal . YOU can substitute it for destroy ( and you should buy destroy' )
(Dec. 29, 2018  2:35 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: If you have Bearing , Atomic , revolve , orbit , Eternal . YOU can substitute it for destroy ( and you should buy destroy' )

I'm getting bearing atomic another destroy and UI reboot.
For burst attack you might want to get Xtreme Dash to reduce the risk of self burst and heavy, highly damaging attacks.
(Dec. 30, 2018  3:54 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: For burst attack you might want to get Xtreme Dash to reduce the risk of self burst and heavy, highly damaging attacks.

Shoot I already order the cho z triple booster set and twin nemesis from Amazon. So I cant get destroy dash

(Dec. 30, 2018  4:06 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  3:54 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: For burst attack you might want to get Xtreme Dash to reduce the risk of self burst and heavy, highly damaging attacks.

Shoot I already order the cho z triple booster set and twin nemesis from Amazon. So I cant get destroy dash
And my combo got busted by emperor Forneus 7 reboot.
Why would you use it in an attack combo when it’s used for stamina?
Xtreme' is your best bet for this one, but you can use other Dash/Prime Drivers (since limited to Attack) and put hS on Attack mode as well.