[Unanswered]  Which Lube for Bearing Drive Track

Hello, 

I want to lubricate my BGrin of my phabton Orion so I might reach 7 minutes solo spin time. I don't care about it being ilegal on tournaments, since I don't go to any anyway.

If there is someone who is kind of an expert in this kind of thing, I would really appreciate an answer. 

I heard that wd-40 weakens the plastic and that some other oils or silicon sprays would cause problems because they build up dust inside thr BGrin

Would rubics cube lube be an option? Has anyone already tested a lube on his bearing drive (also burst ones) and might be able to give me some informations on your experience?

I personally would have no problem to lubricating more than just one time, but the dust build up concerns me, since I can't clean the rod
Use the illegal modifications discussion thread next time.
That thread wasn't listed above, so I just took all my heart together and asked the question here in hope for someone having a bit of expertise in stuff like this, since I am an amateur
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:45 AM)Retrograde Wrote: That thread wasn't listed above, so I just took all my heart together and asked the question here in hope for someone having a bit of expertise in stuff like this, since I am an amateur

It's ok..... you are just trying to seek knowledge and i can help you with that....the link is here:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illegal...Discussion

if you have questions, feel free to pm me or ask the staff for assistance