[Unanswered]  Where to buy string launchers

Remove if not posted in the correct thread.

My players and I want to know where or what string launchers are the best for use / to buy. We are learning very fast that the in-the-box rip cords are garbage just because you have to keep threading them over and over. Thanks! - Lauren

(launchers compatible for the burst series)
There are ripcord launchers, like you have, and string launchers. TT makes many kinds of both, but they have to be ordered online from Amazon, eBay, ever-wish, or other retailers.

String launchers and ripcord launchers can both be launched powerfully, but depending on the person and your disinclination to overtax a launcher, you might be able to get more strength from ripcord types.

Hasbro makes a decent Sword launcher that comes with Xcalius X3. They also make dual threat string launchers, which can be prone to breaking if not used carefully. When combined with an additional launcher for grip, the dual threat launcher included with the Target only Spin Shifter pack is quite decent.

While we're on the subject, please encourage your bladers not to overclick their launchers. If it clicks, you turned it too far, and you'll damage the gear's teeth. Skipping teeth means bad or weak launches.
(May. 02, 2019  7:08 PM)fullcircle Wrote: Remove if not posted in the correct thread.

My players and I want to know where or what string launchers are the best for use / to buy. We are learning very fast that the in-the-box rip cords are garbage just because you have to keep threading them over and over. Thanks! - Lauren

(launchers compatible for the burst series)

Amazon 100%
Good reviews and awesome prices = good buying experience