[Unanswered]  What's the Weight Limit for a Light Launcher?

What's the weight limit for a light launcher where it will lose effectiveness or break and the Beylauncher will work better?
I would say anything above 50 grams is where string launcher will start to outclass light launcher (just basing my thoughts off MFB and how launching heavier beys feels)
Is this the main reason why light launchers are seeing success in burst ?
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:40 PM)chips556 Wrote: Is this the main reason why light launchers are seeing success in burst ?

Exactly
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:19 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I would say anything above 50 grams is where string launcher will start to outclass light launcher (just basing my thoughts off MFB and how launching heavier beys feels)

Actually for the mfb era, I found that string launchers were the ones that couldn't keep up with launching the heavier beys. It was the hasbro light launchers that somehow managed to keep launching basalt horogium. The string one would make a weird noise and launch it slowly. I think takara light launchers were quite bad tho.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:34 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:19 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I would say anything above 50 grams is where string launcher will start to outclass light launcher (just basing my thoughts off MFB and how launching heavier beys feels)

Actually for the mfb era, I found that string launchers were the ones that couldn't keep up with launching the heavier beys.  It was the hasbro light launchers that somehow managed to keep launching basalt horogium. The string one would make a weird noise and launch it slowly. I think takara light launchers were quite bad tho.

your launcher probably has worn prongs, you should probably switch them because string should always be better than any light launcher in MFB.
Is this why they're called LIGHT launchers ? No pun intended
(Jun. 09, 2017  4:29 AM)chips556 Wrote: Is this why they're called LIGHT launchers ? No pun intended

Considering that they are not the mispelling we initially thought they were, it makes sense hah. However, I doubt TAKARA-TOMY ever marketed it as such, so they never explained that you had to use lighter Beyblades with it. Therefore, the more probable explanation is that it is a lightened up kind of launcher.
(Jun. 09, 2017  3:34 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Actually for the mfb era, I found that string launchers were the ones that couldn't keep up with launching the heavier beys.  It was the hasbro light launchers that somehow managed to keep launching basalt horogium. The string one would make a weird noise and launch it slowly. I think takara light launchers were quite bad tho.

Tbh, I'm sure if you can launchnit with correct techniques (feel it's weight, pull it smoothly and pull string all the way) you should able to do well with SL too. Notnsure how to explain, butnwe are used to put specific amount of strength to "shoot" your hands side ways and which is less on light weight beys, which is further reduced by string launcher. Making us not get feel it's weight and msilaunch (that sprimg inside also pulls back string which makes prongs spin in opposite direction and loss od power in bey if not pulled all the way).

Light Launcher tends to need more strenth to pull, hence letting us use more power andnrip faster without feeling unnatural.

Though I doubt there is specific limkt where it "breaks" under 100g. I still sometimes use LL2 and Normal LL with Scynchrome in MFB and it works fine. In all MFB events from September to December Inused light launchers Smile
I always loved the light launchers, stadiums in my local tourneys are setup a little higher above the floor, just nice when I lunge in to launch, I think that it engages the core, thus the kinetic chain is put into play, where force is generated from the floor & transferred through rotation of the hips, it's hard to visualize it, but just think of throwing a punch except in reverse, if you'd ever boxed you'd know.