[Unanswered]  What makes these parts good?

What makes the current meta good? Like say for example; what makes the Mobius Driver good?
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:23 AM)Longinox Wrote: What makes the current meta good? Like say for example; what makes the Mobius Driver good?

For mobius it's POM and The Shape of the Base.
Wide surface area plus POM Material, it's essentially Bearing with added movement and a slightly stronger spring
For layers it’s either round shape, upper attack, or smash attach (materials and gimmicks also matter). For disks/frames it’s weight and the flatter the disk is the more LAD. For chassis it’s how well they work with the bey. For drivers it’s movement, stamina, and LAD.
What’s POM?
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s POM?

Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as acetal, polyacetal, and polyformaldehyde, is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. As with many other synthetic polymers, it is produced by different chemical firms with slightly different formulas and sold variously by such names as Delrin, Kocetal, Ultraform, Celcon, Ramtal, Duracon, Kepital, Polypenco, and Hostaform. -Wikipedia
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s POM?

I think its called PolyOxyMethylene
What about these doe?
-Brave Ring
-Rage Ring
-Tempest Ring
-Zone+Z' Driver
-Ultimate Reboot' Driver
-Naked Layer Base
-Zwei Layer Base
-Master Layer Base
-Imperial Layer Base
-Around Disc
-Sting Disc
-00 Disc
I feel like it's all about attacking. Certain combos make certain attacks. Some work better than others
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:48 AM)Zeta_ Wrote: I feel like it's all about attacking. Certain combos make certain attacks. Some work better than others

I guess, the same can be said for most here but the combos I've seen on Tempest were mostly with Mobius and the like.