[Unanswered]  What is the strongest TT Launcher?

Is it the LR string Launcher, or the LR Light Launcher with Long winder?
Long wonder gets more power, but is so much harder to predict and control that the lr string is the better option
Between the two. LR String. But so far the strongest TT launcher is digital sword launcher.
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Between the two. LR String. But so far the strongest TT launcher is digital sword launcher.

yup, but it’s prone to breaking and I can’t spend $80 a day on DSL?
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:55 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Between the two. LR String. But so far the strongest TT launcher is digital sword launcher.

yup, but it’s prone to breaking and I can’t spend $80 a day on DSL?
I had a digital sword launcher for a week
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:07 PM)PenquinSF Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:55 PM)leosama Wrote: yup, but it’s prone to breaking and I can’t spend $80 a day on DSL?
I had a digital sword launcher for a week

It's obvious that he/she is exaggerating
I broke a Digital Sword Launcher in 1 hour. I'm not joking
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I broke a Digital Sword Launcher in 1 hour. I'm not joking

Well that's quite a lot of money down the drain...(get the pun?)
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I broke a Digital Sword Launcher in 1 hour. I'm not joking

Well that's quite a lot of money down the drain...(get the pun?)
I broke mine in in 10 minutes 45 bucks down the drain though funny thing is I returned it to Amazon and they accepted it and got my money back I just told them that it was broken from the start the gears inside broke so there was no way of telling it was a broken by me xd what a trash launcher that was for me
Long Winder gives more spin times, LR light launcher has great power but barely any stamina (The LR Long Winder is a different story, since it has great spin times as long with the same power as the light launcher), and the LR String Launcher gives both power and great stamina.
Technically, the strongest(fastest rpm launch) would be the orange HEAVY string launcher. Although the string is too short for it to be viable for most people. BUT if someone has suppa muscles and awesome arm speed they can launch insanely fast.

Technically speaking.
Depends on how one uses it... definitely have it's flaws not gonna say it's perfect... But anyways my recommendation is go for the string LR if you've been using string and long winder LR if you've been using ripcord. Simple.
(Apr. 30, 2018  9:38 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well that's quite a lot of money down the drain...(get the pun?)
I broke mine in in 10 minutes 45 bucks down the drain though funny thing is I returned it to Amazon and they accepted it and got my money back I just told them that it was broken from the start the gears inside broke so there was no way of telling it was a broken by me xd what a trash launcher that was for me
Oh, you sly fox...
The new LR light launcher and long winder should be optimized for Super Z Beys.

I am getting it and a RBV 10 so I will tell you how it does.
What if you take the limiter out of the light LR longwinder
(May. 03, 2018  2:57 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: What if you take the limiter out of the light LR longwinder

You can risk it breaking.
I did it to mine and nothing happpened

In fact, the power increased!

(May. 03, 2018  2:58 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  2:57 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: What if you take the limiter out of the light LR longwinder

You can risk it breaking.

I just realized whi the person was on your profile pic
(May. 03, 2018  3:01 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I did it to mine and nothing happpened

In fact, the power increased!

(May. 03, 2018  2:58 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: You can risk it breaking.

I just realized whi the person was on your profile pic

But you won't be able to use it in tournaments, so what's the point?