[Unanswered]  What is the best driver for each type

Hey so I’m interested to know what is the best driver for each beyblade type.
(Oct. 10, 2021  8:31 PM)Infinity Ultron Wrote: Hey so I’m interested to know what is the best driver for each beyblade type.

it is kinda hard since every driver has a different use even in the same type, but I will try

attack: Destroy' and Xtreme'
defense: Mobius and Drift
stamina: Bearing' and never
balance: Xtend+ (though not good for DB combos) and probably Quattro (Irdk tho)
For attack Venture+V is a good driver with Great LAD
So there are 4 types of beys but each type has its own sublevel types which make it a bit, but not too much more complicated
Attack
K.O. Attack- Xtreme’, Quick’ Hunter’, Jolt’
Anti-Attack- Evolution’, Xtreme’
Stamina-attack hybrid- Destroy’, venture+v
Mixed attack- Iron, Zephyr

Defense
Burst defense- pretty much any dash driver
K.O. Defense- Keep’, Unite’, Drift, Bite

Stamina-
Same spin- Atomic, Orbit Metal, Revolve, Friction (this one is my personal opinion)
Opposite spin- drift, zone’+z, awakened rise, bearing, mobius, never

Balance- Well, there’s no actual balance driver and all the types listed above could be semi-combined to make balance so this list would be endless. Instead I’ll just list the most versatile drivers and versatile mode changing drivers
Destroy’, Quattro, Awakened Rise, etc… (I could say more but I don’t want the list to take up the whole page)
Attack- Xtreme' - Great speed and power which allows to generate recoil hits from a layer/ring+chassis/blade
Defense- Keep' - The only few drivers that has amazing K.O defense ability with a decent stamina. It can potentially destabilize any top tier POM drivers in same-spin.
Stamina- Bearing because it has amazing same-spin stamina and opposite spin LAD.
Balance- Rise(awakened)- It has great opposite spin LAD that can go toe to toe against top tier stamina drivers while it can also go aggresively on the stadium by tornado stalling efficiently.
Drift is for defense it has amazing defense
Attack:
-Ultimate Reboot' (possibly)
-Xtreme'
-Destroy'
-Jolt'
-Xceed+Z'
-Evolution'
Defense:
-Orbit Metal
-Drift
-Keep'
-Atomic
-Mobius
-Hybrid (possibly)
Stamina:
-Never (possibly)
-Bearing/Bearing'
-Rise (awakened)
Balance:
-Xtend+
-Generate (possibly)
-Zone+Z'
-Zephyr' (possibly)

I may have missed some, but here they are. And even though Zone+Z/Drift/Mobius/Orbit Metal/Atomic are usually used for Stamina combos and the like, they're classified as Balance/Defense drivers respectively, so I just placed it there.
There is no correct answer to this question, only incorrect answers. The only exception to this rule is edge because everyone knows that edge is the best driver for all beyblade types.
(Oct. 12, 2021  10:40 PM)Orbit Wrote: There is no correct answer to this question, only incorrect answers. The only exception to this rule is edge because everyone knows that edge is the best driver for all beyblade types.
yes, the driver that came with legendary cheeto
(Oct. 12, 2021  10:40 PM)Orbit Wrote: There is no correct answer to this question, only incorrect answers. The only exception to this rule is edge because everyone knows that edge is the best driver for all beyblade types.

See, that's where you're wrong. It's Bullet without the armor.
(Oct. 13, 2021  1:06 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

See, that's where you're wrong. It's Bullet without the armor.
wow that image didnt work... or is it me? idk
(Oct. 13, 2021  1:08 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2021  1:06 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: See, that's where you're wrong. It's Bullet without the armor.
wow that image didnt work... or is it me? idk

Yeah, the image got the epic embed fail:

[Image: 9793d8c9c13f77e1f54f0080b4d2ca39.jpg]
(Oct. 13, 2021  1:13 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2021  1:08 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: wow that image didnt work... or is it me? idk

Yeah, the image got the epic embed fail:

[Image: 9793d8c9c13f77e1f54f0080b4d2ca39.jpg]

Yeah your right, bullet is amazing in every category, but you forgot they keep us the true best driver in terms of stamina