[Unanswered]  What are the type of brands are allowed in tournaments

I was wondering what kind of brands are allowed 'm so if you could just shed some light, that would be great!!
hasbro, takara tomy, sonokong and young toys
Sonokong parts cannot be mixed with Hasbro or Tamara parts for plastic generation tournaments. Takara Tomy parts besides disks cannot be mixed with Hasbro parts besides disks for Burst generation tournaments.

Cross compatibility is normally allowed but, in these instances, it has a very serious effect on gameplay and is therefore forbidden. Sonokong plastic gen parts are often considered bad as a result, since the smaller part pool produced by the company results in fewer viable combos.
Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.
Takara, hasbro and sono kong really. Avoid rapidity and TT hongli cos these product's are fakes and recognisable at tourneys and not allowed at all to be used.
adding to what all said. Top Plate are also ilegal and they are made by sonokong
(Oct. 01, 2017  5:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

Well guess what, they now sell Rapidity Beyblades at Walmart, believe it or not. I'm a skeptic on this though. I don't mind buy'n some, but I still prefer the Takara Tomy/Hasbro versions anyday. I'd rather use the Hasbro/Takara Tomy ones for WBO Tournament play though
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:50 AM)Flame-Tiger Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2017  5:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

Well guess what, they now sell Rapidity Beyblades at Walmart, believe it or not. I'm a skeptic on this though. I don't mind buy'n some, but I still prefer the Takara Tomy/Hasbro versions anyday. I'd rather use the Hasbro/Takara Tomy ones for WBO Tournament play though

Not possible and not buying it of Wal-Mart having Rapidity beys. Wal-Mart is not suppose or even allowed to sell Rapidity beys or any Company with fake beys (except Draco Spinners maybe, since they were like a dollar each, which that was a first mistake they have fixed. But think Fidget spinners are okay of beind from different companys ). Since the bey has to be better quality and has to be from the Hasbro company(which Wal-Mart is known for of their product are better quality and might need approval to even be in stores), otherwise that Wal-Mart could get into a lot of serious trouble for selling counterfeits and might ending up getting several complaints with the quick breakages (unless you're not in the US).
(Oct. 09, 2017  6:31 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:50 AM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: Well guess what, they now sell Rapidity Beyblades at Walmart, believe it or not. I'm a skeptic on this though. I don't mind buy'n some, but I still prefer the Takara Tomy/Hasbro versions anyday. I'd rather use the Hasbro/Takara Tomy ones for WBO Tournament play though

Not possible and not buying it of Wal-Mart having Rapidity beys. Wal-Mart is not suppose or even allowed to sell Rapidity beys or any Company with fake beys (except Draco Spinners maybe, since they were like a dollar each, which that was a first mistake they have fixed. But think Fidget spinners are okay of beind from different companys ). Since the bey has to be better quality and has to be from the Hasbro company(which Wal-Mart is known for of their product are better quality and might need approval to even be in stores), otherwise that Wal-Mart could get into a lot of serious trouble for selling counterfeits and might ending up getting several complaints with the quick breakages (unless you're not in the US).

Interesting though, I was able to find decent affordable prices for Beyblade parts and Japanese Exclusives on Ebay, the Takara Tomy ones are always cheaper than the Hasbro ones. I plan on buying Takara Tomy Beyblades on Ebay.
http://stores.ebay.com/Buzztoyshop/_i.ht...34.c0.m309
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:50 AM)Flame-Tiger Wrote:

You might have seen it online.
The online Walmart site is completely different from actual Walmart since the site sells from other companies. If you legit saw Rapidity or other fale Beyblades in Walmart, that Walmart has a problem :U