[Unanswered]  What are good beys to buy?

Hi. So, I'm currently looking for beys to buy that are pretty strong. I've already picked out Spriggan Requiem and Sieg Xcalibur. But what are some other good beys that are strong?
Cho z valkyrie and Achilles are both very good, otherwise revive/dead Phoenix, Archer Hercules or Hell salamander are all very good beys
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:20 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Cho z valkyrie and Achilles are both very good, otherwise revive/dead Phoenix, Archer Hercules or Hell salamander are all very good beys

Cho Z Spriggan?
Dead hades and shadow amaterios

The Cho z triple set has good parts. Not good stock beys, but really good parts
Go for cho z Achilles or revive Phoenix. Both of them are pretty strong beyblades and also come with powerful launchers.
The Cho Z beys, but if you are only talking about evolution beys then also get Drain Fafnir and Arc Bahamut.
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:20 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: The Cho Z beys, but if you are only talking about evolution beys then also get Drain Fafnir and Arc Bahamut.

K thx. I heard that bahamut has weak teeth though. Does it
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:52 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:20 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: The Cho Z beys, but if you are only talking about evolution beys then also get Drain Fafnir and Arc Bahamut.

K thx. I heard that bahamut has weak teeth though. Does it

Actually no(at least not the hasbro version) TT has weak teeth but hasbro version has the strongest slide i'
ve ever felt, i've had it for 1 year and its never bursted.
I’d say zillion zuetron and digital control drain fafnir
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’d say zillion zuetron and digital control drain fafnir
Sorry but, no. Both of them are highly outclassed in standard.
Ifritor is too light don’t get him
(Jun. 05, 2019  4:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, I'm currently looking for beys to buy that are pretty strong. I've already picked out Spriggan Requiem and Sieg Xcalibur. But what are some other good beys that are strong?

Cho-Z Custom Set & God custom set are good buys. Come with 4 beys each and include a lot of parts that are highly recommended. About $40-$50 for the sets.
This thread is from a month ago, so he’s probably got his answer by now.

If still looking, get the CZ Customize, CZ triple booster, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Revive Phoenix, Z Achilles, Aigas Launcher Set, Judgment Joker, and something with a painted 0 disk and rubber dash driver.
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:33 PM)leosama Wrote: This thread is from a month ago, so he’s probably got his answer by now.

If still looking, get the CZ Customize, CZ triple booster, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Revive Phoenix, Z Achilles, Aigas Launcher Set, Judgment Joker, and something with a painted 0 disk and rubber dash driver.

Still looking actually so I'll take any suggestions lol. Btw thx

Why a painted 0 disc though?nare they hevier?
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:11 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:33 PM)leosama Wrote: This thread is from a month ago, so he’s probably got his answer by now.

Still looking actually so I'll take any suggestions lol. Btw thx

Why a painted 0 disc though?nare they hevier?

Because the disk prongs are painted, they’re thicker and have more friction when combined with Judgment Jokers rubber burst stopper. Then if you add the attack driver with dash spring, you can use judgment joker without fear of self burst.
Great! But that's assuming that I have JJ.. Which I don't lol. But might get it soon
Judgement Joker and Zwei Longinus.