[Unanswered]  What are beys made of?

So, I'm mainly just wondering: what materials are the burst beys made out of? Both the plastic and the metal, I'm getting into 3D Designing of beys and I want to offer the full package: design, printing and shipping (plus my own special service to enhance the experience hehe) and I want to also make my designs as close to official products as possible (for several reasons) so I was just wondering what kind of plastic and metal does TT use? Please and thank you!
Edit: also, are frames different materials as well? If so what are they made of?
You might want to use what you can and try to get a weight similar to the original, like a Forge Disc should be around 25g or so for exemple.

I believe the metal should be some kind of zinc alloy, like Zamak3.
I don't know about the plastic and the rubber used, but just go with PLA as ABS plastic could be a bit hard for small parts and edges.
Well i don't know the exact layer material, but it's probably a polymer 'cause of their resistence and texture, i think PVC it's a good guess.
Bump.

I know about the Zinc alloy, but are Cho-Z layers and discs made of separate materials?
I think so Illinuc has some videos about 3D printing Beyblade “nitro” that could help.
They are made out of a kind of polymer, die cast metal, and a kind of rubble.
Bump: I know that they're made out of certain kinds of materials, but I'd like to know the specifics, and I remember reading somewhere what the plastic is, but I forgot what kind.
I guessing metal
(Dec. 30, 2019  3:20 AM)Rust lord Wrote: I guessing metal

Ok, but what kind of metal? That's what I'm wondering, are discs and Cho-Z layers metal parts ALL zinc alloy? What kind of plastic are they made of?
(Dec. 30, 2019  3:53 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  3:20 AM)Rust lord Wrote: I guessing metal

Ok, but what kind of metal? That's what I'm wondering, are discs and Cho-Z layers metal parts ALL zinc alloy? What kind of plastic are they made of?

I’m pretty sure the metal on the discs and layers are zinc alloy. So for 3D printing you should probably use that material. He’s trying to get to 50 posts so he is posting meaningless posts.
Some drivers are made of POM.
(Dec. 30, 2019  4:04 AM)YishYash Wrote: Some drivers are made of POM.

Noteworthy ones are bearing, eternal, and friction.
The Basic System Beyblades were the first generation, manufactured entirely of plastic, excepting Weight Disks and tips.
The Magnacore System and Engine Gear System Beyblades were the last to be made largely of ordinary plastic.
The Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades were made of stronger, tougher polycarbonate.
The Hard/Heavy Metal System Beyblades weren’t made entirely of metal, but nearly.
(Dec. 30, 2019  4:09 AM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: The Basic System Beyblades were the first generation, manufactured entirely of plastic, excepting Weight Disks and tips.
The Magnacore System and Engine Gear System Beyblades were the last to be made largely of ordinary plastic.
The Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades were made of stronger, tougher polycarbonate.
The Hard/Heavy Metal System Beyblades weren’t made entirely of metal, but nearly.

(Dec. 22, 2019  4:37 AM)MagixG Wrote: So, I'm mainly just wondering: what materials are the burst beys made out of?

He asked about Burst Beys, not Plastic gen and Metal Fight beys.
Alright, would anyone be willing to tell me if it would be possible to print POM and where?
(Dec. 30, 2019  11:33 PM)Mikuri Wrote: It is possible: https://www.filaments.directory/en/plastics/pom

Thank you so much! This will help big time with one of my projects!
Wait, Just to sumarize it's Zinc-Alloy and POM right?