[Unanswered]  What Lone Hasbro Products (Single/Dual Pack) Should I get?

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  3:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Liner-S? Does Hn-S have rubber. I was considering that to be honest. However Rudr? is that good. I was looking at Turbo Spryzen for some Defensive capabilities because I didn't know it was banned since my whole limited parts only lack in OP defensive capabilities, I kept getting burst by Z Achilles. Also do you think you could elaborate on Hasbro's Unique Strengths? What do they have above TT beys in limtied? Do I really need to Get Ab-S when I have Eternal-S? I'll also proabably try for Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive. Also Do hasbro Slingshock beys require level chips? Sorry for all the questions I'm a noob when it comes to hasbro.

Also Wombat I noticed in your Selling thread You wanted Inferno Salamander, It looks Like Erase and Erase doesn't seem to be that Great. Do You Mind explaining why you want that?

Yes, believe it or not Liner-S is actually quite good, but only in same spin, so it's better for Classic. Hn-S has rubber. Rudr is untested, but probably bad.

H4's got some pretty good Defense, and it's cheaper to set up than something like Monster, though if you have the parts to make mG/aB.00.Kp' or gF.0L.Octa those are probably the best TT Defense types.

Absorb-S is pretty much a must-have for Limited, since it has the same spin stamina of Revolve and Destroy-level LAD, while also being fairly resistant to bursting and destabilization. TT doesn't have a Driver quite like it, so it would shock the meta if no one else there uses Hasbro.

None of the SlingShock Beys require a Level Chip, but most of them can fit one.

And after further testing with bladekid, I no longer want Inferno Salamander. I just haven't updated my selling thread yet I guess
Hmmmm I can form Arc Bahamut 00 Keep', I can for that Geist combo save for Lift.
Right now I'm torn between
Getting 
Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive and Turbo Achilles for Dimension-S (If this is a bad choice please let me know)
Or getting 
Master Set. I have space for 2 Beys, so I want to know which will be better. I understand that Master set comes with extra good drivers, but I don't really have any Left Spin Stamina Types, ain't counting Geist, Arc too easy to burst

I am also considering getting Raid Luinor for Destroyer-SPM in place of Turbo Achilles's Dimension-S. I am thinking of Getting it to wear it down so I can use it on Hercules H4/Fafnir F3 in the foreseeable future

Wait are you saying monster is good? Because the shops in Singapore are selling the Monster Ogre and Engaard pack
Wombat
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: some good hasbro parts overall:

Kraken K4 (the stock combo is good except the disc)
Prevail (pretty good with expand, really good stamina and counter)
Spryzen Requiem
Archer Hercules
Eternal
Balkesh
Atomic
Bump
Tempest wyvron
glaive
Bearing (good with wall)
Turbo Spryzen
Drain Fafnir
Bushin Ashindra
Hazard Kerbeus
Atomic-s
Pro series Blitz, Sting (just use your TT ones)
Glide Roktavor
Revolver spm
Wheel
Curse Satomb
Universe spm
Nightmare Luinor
Destroy
Destroy-s
Air Knight
Absorb-s
Revolve
Xtend-s (use with turbo spryzen opposite spin)
Zone-sp
Zone-spm (with metal, but is worse for LAD and worse springs, still good)
Genesis Valtryek (but dont use him a lot or he will be the worse bey ever)
Dread Hades
Turbo Achilles
Yard-s
But the wiki suggests that hasbro's drain fafnir yard hazard kerbeus and bushin ashindra are not recommended for competitions!

Is hasbro's heat salamander good, just like archer hercules of hasbro?
Ok.
Arc Balkesh B3
Maximum Garuda G3
Spiggan Requiem S3
Boom Khalazar K3
Other switchstrikes are worth mentioning as well, but these are the best
Hazard Kerbeus K4
Emperor Forneus F4
Turbo Achilles A4
Dead Hades D3
Turbo Spryzen S4
Monster ogre O5
Morrigna M5
Union Achilles A5
Bushin Ashindra A5
Master Devolos D5
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:45 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: some good hasbro parts overall:

Kraken K4 (the stock combo is good except the disc)
Prevail (pretty good with expand, really good stamina and counter)
Spryzen Requiem
Archer Hercules
Eternal
Balkesh
Atomic
Bump
Tempest wyvron
glaive
Bearing (good with wall)
Turbo Spryzen
Drain Fafnir
Bushin Ashindra
Hazard Kerbeus
Atomic-s
Pro series Blitz, Sting (just use your TT ones)
Glide Roktavor
Revolver spm
Wheel
Curse Satomb
Universe spm
Nightmare Luinor
Destroy
Destroy-s
Air Knight
Absorb-s
Revolve
Xtend-s (use with turbo spryzen opposite spin)
Zone-sp
Zone-spm (with metal, but is worse for LAD and worse springs, still good)
Genesis Valtryek (but dont use him a lot or he will be the worse bey ever)
Dread Hades
Turbo Achilles
Yard-s
But the wiki suggests that hasbro's drain fafnir yard hazard kerbeus and bushin ashindra are not recommended for competitions!

Drain was very used in tournaments, Hazard is really good and yard is good for opposite spins
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:45 PM)MissingNo Wrote: But the wiki suggests that hasbro's drain fafnir yard hazard kerbeus and bushin ashindra are not recommended for competitions!

Drain was very used in tournaments, Hazard is really good and yard is good for opposite spins

But the torsion spring gimmick of hK isn't that good in defensive combos and that frequently results in bursts
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:33 AM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Drain was very used in tournaments, Hazard is really good and yard is good for opposite spins

But the torsion spring gimmick of hK isn't that good in defensive combos and that frequently results in bursts
hasbro's hazard do not use springs
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:33 AM)MissingNo Wrote: But the torsion spring gimmick of hK isn't that good in defensive combos and that frequently results in bursts
hasbro's hazard do not use springs

Oh. Thank you for telling
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ok.
Arc Balkesh B3
Maximum Garuda G3
Spiggan Requiem S3
Boom Khalazar K3
Other switchstrikes are worth mentioning as well, but these are the best
Hazard Kerbeus K4
Emperor Forneus F4
Turbo Achilles A4
Dead Hades D3
Turbo Spryzen S4
Monster ogre O5
Morrigna M5
Union Achilles A5
Bushin Ashindra A5
Master Devolos D5

Some you mentioned are banned though, this is exclusively for limited, plus I just got Drain Fafnir, if I look at the Performance and Decide it's satisfactory, I might not get Fafnir F3, For Limited I guess I'm covered in all areas.
Still interested in Hercules. I wonder how Drain Fafnir Matches up to Fafnir F3 and Vice Versa. Could anyone help me answer?