[Unanswered]  Wanting to Become to a Reseller

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about becoming a Reseller for Takara Tomy Beyblades, but don't have the slightest idea where to buy them at wholesale pricing. I have made single purchases via eBay but with import fees and shipping for a single unit it becomes quite expensive. I know that Ever-Wish has wholesale pricing but some of the products won's ship to me (still waiting on a response). 

Does know any website that I can order from for wholesale pricing? Or have a Takara Tomy contact? (Tomy USA does not sell Beyblades and I have confirmed with them)
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:55 PM)VonGhost Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about becoming a Reseller for Takara Tomy Beyblades, but don't have the slightest idea where to buy them at wholesale pricing. I have made single purchases via eBay but with import fees and shipping for a single unit it becomes quite expensive. I know that Ever-Wish has wholesale pricing but some of the products won's ship to me (still waiting on a response). 

Does know any website that I can order from for wholesale pricing? Or have a Takara Tomy contact? (Tomy USA does not sell Beyblades and I have confirmed with them)

there is this site that sells wholesale
but idk if they are real, you gotta check first

https://ever-wish.com/
(Jan. 10, 2021  9:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:55 PM)VonGhost Wrote: Hi Everyone,

there is this site that sells wholesale
but idk if they are real, you gotta check first

https://ever-wish.com/

I checked with them and they have a fixed wholesale price, but once I filled my cart, it said it wouldn't ship few items to my location but didn't tell me which ones. Waiting on reply from them.
Hi there! May I know which country you are from? I have a shop in HK and we have wholesale prices for resellers in Asia and Canada!
Does Takara Tomy (Japan) have a distributor list or contact on their website?

No idea on your experience with this stuff so excuse if it's already in your knowledge... usually worldwide manufacturers have a distributor network so individually countries go direct to them which above sounds like not Tomy USA (I assume you're in the USA?). Some of them are also a bit strange on minimum quantities or order values. Then you've got your import fees as mentioned which buying in bulk become unfavourable in some countries, taxes, admin costs and many other small costs that creep in)

Here in the UK when we still had Toys'R'Us they would've had enough purchasing power to go direct to Hasbro or atleast the country distributor (if they were classed as one).

The business I work for is much smaller than Takara Tomy but sell worldwide and to distributors. We'll also take small orders to individuals but the cost per part at this level is quite high because we have to charge on the admin costs for setting up the order which gets dissolved more between each part in bigger quantities.

Hope you find somewhere as it gets the hobby more exposure to new players and collectors.
I was able to find wholesale pricing. I'm launching my shop on Feb. 1, 2021 and will be specializing only in Takara Tomy Beyblades. ToysRUs has a large control over Hasbro Beyblades and it was something I was that interested in.

My Shops link: beyscanada.com
I will be only focusing on Canadian shipping right now.
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:07 AM)VonGhost Wrote: I was able to find wholesale pricing. I'm launching my shop on Feb. 1, 2021 and will be specializing only in Takara Tomy Beyblades. ToysRUs has a large control over Hasbro Beyblades and it was something I was that interested in.

Hi. I am also looking to start a shop here in South Africa. Any tips on where to purchase stock

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:07 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Does Takara Tomy (Japan) have a distributor list or contact on their website?

No idea on your experience with this stuff so excuse if it's already in your knowledge... usually worldwide manufacturers have a distributor network so individually countries go direct to them which above sounds like not Tomy USA (I assume you're in the USA?). Some of them are also a bit strange on minimum quantities or order values. Then you've got your import fees as mentioned which buying in bulk become unfavourable in some countries, taxes, admin costs and many other small costs that creep in)

Here in the UK when we still had Toys'R'Us they would've had enough purchasing power to go direct to Hasbro or atleast the country distributor (if they were classed as one).

The business I work for is much smaller than Takara Tomy but sell worldwide and to distributors. We'll also take small orders to individuals but the cost per part at this level is quite high because we have to charge on the admin costs for setting up the order which gets dissolved more between each part in bigger quantities.

Hope you find somewhere as it gets the hobby more exposure to new players and collectors.

Hi. Can you send me details of how I can purchase bulk beyblades
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:07 AM)VonGhost Wrote: I was able to find wholesale pricing. I'm launching my shop on Feb. 1, 2021 and will be specializing only in Takara Tomy Beyblades. ToysRUs has a large control over Hasbro Beyblades and it was something I was that interested in.

You still doing only Canadian shipping or have you branched out to the US?

Hey! The shop we hold our events at is looking for a supplier. Pm me either here or on discord to see if we can come to a arrangement!