[Unanswered]  Viable Attacker In Drain Fafnir Meta

So as you might know, ever since Drain Ato has entered Metagame, it kinda hugely affacted attack type selection as it makes many self burst.

So I was wondering which all layers are good enough to face a drain fafnir while able to win against rest of metagame too. I'm bit confused since left spin makes it alot different and increase risk of bursting for high recoil parts.

From what I heard/read/seen and layer I think might be well
Valky seems good (low recoil, strong teeth and compact design)
Q2 (seems weird choice but I found quite a bit sucess with it as a Anti Attacker in testing. It hits pretty hard and consistent with strong teeth and design which can resist and burst other attackers. Main reason it I found to hold long enough against l2 combos till it pushes it out. Though it still bursted sometimes but I found it still good and best against left spin from what I have)
V2 (umm its big wings may smash out dF)
gV (It has pretty good attack and can resist self bursting due to its rebound wings)
(Jul. 06, 2017  10:54 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So as you might know, ever since Drain Ato has entered Metagame, it kinda hugely affacted attack type selection as it makes many self burst.

So I was wondering which all layers are good enough to face a drain fafnir while able to win against rest of metagame too. I'm bit confused since left spin makes it alot different and increase risk of bursting for high recoil parts.

From what I heard/read/seen and layer I think might be well
Valky seems good (low recoil, strong teeth and compact design)
Q2 (seems weird choice but I found quite a bit sucess with it as a Anti Attacker in testing. It hits pretty hard and consistent with strong teeth and design which can resist and burst other attackers. Main reason it I found to hold long enough against l2 combos till it pushes it out. Though it still bursted sometimes but I found it still good and best against left spin from what I have)
V2 (umm its big wings may smash out dF)
gV (It has pretty good attack and can resist self bursting due to its rebound wings)

Drain fafnir has basically made any Attacker useless as it can be weak launched against anything right spin and is also heavier than any viable right spin attack layer while for left spin layers Dragoon S is too light to do anything while l2 self burst too much to be a reliable counter

Legend spriggan has some some promise against dF however more in depth testing is required