[Unanswered]  Value on b-153 gold turbo beys

Hello fellow BeyBladers, I recently just purchased a B-153 Gatinko set and was lucky to get the gold turbo versions of 2 of the beys. What would be their value? Cash value or bet trade value?
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:58 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Hello fellow BeyBladers, I recently just purchased a B-153 Gatinko set and was lucky to get the gold turbo versions of 2 of the beys. What would be their value? Cash value or bet trade value?

I honestly have no idea.
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:58 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Hello fellow BeyBladers, I recently just purchased a B-153 Gatinko set and was lucky to get the gold turbo versions of 2 of the beys. What would be their value? Cash value or bet trade value?
From the looks of it, you could get at least around $150-200 for both, maybe more.
Yeah that’s sort of what I heard from a Facebook group. I was a bit shocked about it when I opened it up.
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:37 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Yeah that’s sort of what I heard from a Facebook group. I was a  bit shocked about it when I opened it up.

Which beys got the gold turbo?

I had to buy 5 sets to get one gold turbo and 10 more to get another Unhappy
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:40 AM)The last 2 on the box TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:37 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Yeah that’s sort of what I heard from a Facebook group. I was a  bit shocked about it when I opened it up.

Which beys got the gold turbo?

I had to buy 5 sets to get one gold turbo and 10 more to get another Unhappy