[Unanswered]  TT string launcher more dureable?

I have been using my Hasbro launchers for a couple of weeks now and some of the switchstrike (white) launchers are already skipping teeth. I don't click my launchers or launch in an uncontrolled way with full power or anything. I actually been very carefull with them at least more carefull than the average 10 year old I assume. For some reason the skipping only happens once in a while not on every launch, but I kinda expect it to get worse over time as I only had these for a couple of weeks. Is this to be expected from Hasbro launchers? Is it also more common with switchstrike compared to slingshock and hypersphere? Especially the hypersphere ones NEVER skip teeth and I can feel from the resistance they seem to be stronger. Is this correct? And then my main question: will a TT string launcher be more dureable? I certainly hope so as with shipping included they were pretty expensive to me and not worth it if they also start skipping teeth in a couple of months. And is there any way to prevent this? To clarify, I do have a lot of strength in my arms, but try to launch in a controlled manner. I also never click my launchers and I straightened all my ripcords. I pull the ripcord out as straight and fluid as I can not to damage the insides. I hope it doesn't get worse over time, but I'm afraid sooner or later it will probably happen more and more. Anybody with the same experience in the switchstrike launchers?
Hasbro launchers are, well, not very durable. You can probably get a hundred uses out of them at most before they start skipping teeth, at least switchstrike wise. A TT string Launcher would definitely be more durable, so long as you don’t click the launcher. But yeah, hasbro launchers tend to wear out relatively quickly, just because they’re not meant to last.
Yes, as what BuilderROB said. And if I am gonna reccomend a launcher, I’d reccomend picked up atleast 1 LR Launcher, as LR launchers tend to last a long time.
I have heard that the CzA launcher has breakage issues? I don’t have one myself so I can’t say, but if you’re going to buy a TT string launcher, buy a Sparking launcher.
I already ordered two LR string launchers from TT. Hope these last long. Been waiting for a month now unfortunately because of Corona. Funny thing is that my combo grip launcher arrived very fast, but can't use it if I don't have the launchers.😅
I just got a shipment from Japan which took only 1 week. Check if your launchers come from China, if so they might be non original.

Back to the Switchstrike launchers. I got about 10 of them and they start to skip teeth at approximately 200 launches. But hey, that's okay, because they come for free with Hasbro Starters.

My Dual Threat String Launcher from Hasbro and my Xcalius Sword Launcher seem to be more durable. So for me no need to switch to TT. I even sold my LR launcher from Cho-Z Achilles Set because it did not perform better than the Dual Threat Launcher.
My Cho z Achilles launcher performed better than my dual threat. But eh we all have different testing
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:09 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I just got a shipment from Japan which took only 1 week. Check if your launchers come from China, if so they might be non original.

Back to the Switchstrike launchers. I got about 10 of them and they start to skip teeth at approximately 200 launches.  But hey, that's okay, because they come for free with Hasbro Starters.

My Dual Threat String Launcher from Hasbro and my Xcalius Sword Launcher seem to be more durable. So for me no need to switch to TT. I even sold my LR launcher from Cho-Z Achilles Set because it did not perform better than the Dual Threat Launcher.

My delivery is from Hongkong, but I ordered TT's so if they're not TT I'll send them straight back and get my money back. If they ever arrive that is... But no, pretty sure it'll be fine I just gotta be patient. And in my experience the Hypersphere/slingshock launchers seem to be more dureable so far. And if one ever starts skipping teeth it's not that big a deal as I have a lot of them from all the beys I bought. I just hope these string launchers will be dureable. Think I'll feel pretty bad if one of them breaks, especially now that I waited for so long.
I have a Sword Launcher in red by TT (Original) and it works great even though I had it for 2 years, even though I click at times (Sorry if I triggered anyone!) and I'm planning on getting the Left-Spin Sparking Launcher after it releases. Anyways, you can buy a blue Sword Launcher off ThePortal0 for 24 USD.