[Unanswered]  Stratches on a black stadium

yo, i own a black bb-10 that’s pretty freakin torn up with scratches from thousands of battles. i was wondering, what’s the best way to make scratches on a black stadium look less apparent, or is there any way to remove scratches?
Have you cleaned it to see what the actual damages are? Clean it and see how many are actual scratches
(May. 05, 2020  7:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Have you cleaned it to see what the actual damages are? Clean it and see how many are actual scratches

yeah of course i’ve cleaned it lol, the stadium is covered in scratches, that’s what i was trying to say. but i was asking, is there any way to make scratches look less obvious or go away?
(May. 05, 2020  7:45 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Have you cleaned it to see what the actual damages are? Clean it and see how many are actual scratches

yeah of course i’ve cleaned it lol, the stadium is covered in scratches, that’s what i was trying to say. but i was asking, is there any way to make scratches look less obvious or go away?

Probably not. That is the result of using a Bey stadium. You cannot really do anything about it.
(May. 05, 2020  7:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:45 PM)Flashh Wrote: yeah of course i’ve cleaned it lol, the stadium is covered in scratches, that’s what i was trying to say. but i was asking, is there any way to make scratches look less obvious or go away?

Probably not. That is the result of using a Bey stadium. You cannot really do anything about it.

alr, thx anyways
One trick I see people use is cleaning it with a tennis ball. Obviously it won’t fix scratches but it can remove some of the marks left by rubber drivers.