[Unanswered]  Stadiums

I have two questions, Why are Hasbro stadiums banned in competitive play? The second one is; Which Hasbro stadium is the best? I want to know because I think the tt burst stadiums are fairly expansive just for one stadium, I don't want to spend that kind of money on it.
the star storm stadium is the best hasbro stadium, imo. also imo, the TT stadiums are worth the money.
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the star storm stadium is the best hasbro stadium, imo. also imo, the TT stadiums are worth the money.

Any good stadium I can get as a standalone in stores?
The only in-store Hasbro stadiums I've heard people say are worth getting are the Star Storm Stadium and the Avatar Attack Stadium (after taking out the avatars). I can't speak from personal experience though. But you can't get them by themselves, no. Not unless someone on eBay is just selling them alone.

Only the blue and red stadiums are not sold in a set, I think? The blue one is probably better since it doesn't have odd modifications in the stadium floor, but it's still not known for being good. But if you have no stadium and want something cheap, it's better than nothing.

The only stadium that is legal for WBO Burst is the Takara-Tomy Standard Type Stadium. You can use it with Hasbro Beyblades with no problem. You will find that it doesn't have holes in its floor or intruding pockets like Hasbro stadiums. For the most part, Beyblades won't get knocked out unless they are actually hit out.

You can buy it alone as B-09 and B-33 online, though be careful that you use a good seller. But they are worth the money. It's a good size, nice and fair for all types of Beyblades, and then none of those pocket worries.
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:45 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I have two questions, Why are Hasbro stadiums banned in competitive play? The second one is; Which Hasbro stadium is the best? I want to know because I think the tt burst stadiums are fairly expansive just for one stadium, I don't want to spend that kind of money on it.

On samurai buyer the tt stadium cost around 19-20 dollars.
(Apr. 24, 2018  3:10 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:45 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I have two questions, Why are Hasbro stadiums banned in competitive play? The second one is; Which Hasbro stadium is the best? I want to know because I think the tt burst stadiums are fairly expansive just for one stadium, I don't want to spend that kind of money on it.

On samurai buyer the tt stadium cost around 19-20 dollars.

That's not including the middleman and shipping fees though, right? How much is it with those, just about?

They're cheap in Japan, but it's paying to get them out of Japan that makes them costly. Shipping does it, plus if it's a middleman, also paying to make the effort worth their time.
(Apr. 24, 2018  3:18 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  3:10 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: On samurai buyer the tt stadium cost around 19-20 dollars.

That's not including the middleman and shipping fees though, right? How much is it with those, just about?

They're cheap in Japan, but it's paying to get them out of Japan that makes them costly. Shipping does it, plus if it's a middleman, also paying to make the effort worth their time.
Oh I just noticed that. ._.
I got my stadium off Amazon, I picked express shipping as well and it only costed me 70 bucks
The best way to go would be to get a TT stadium. Yes, it's not cheap, but it's worth it in the long run.

From personal experience, the red Chaos Core is cheap, but it has a fair amount of issues with it. The first one is the frequency of over finishes, and the pockets. When beys fall into the pockets, they usually burst due to the size of the pockets, wearing down the slopes and teeth of the Beyblade.

The second issue is the lack of protection. When you shoot as hard as my brother and I, HUGE bursts become common, and the parts fly up into the air. It's similar to what you see in the anime, but not quite. Luckily, these parts never hit us, but still would have injured us if they did. All this happened because of the lack of protection.

And the stadium itself ... how can I put it? There are weird protrusions in the stadium surface, and it bends upwards towards the centre? Seriously?

I would say that the Chaos Core is trash, but it's not a strong word. I hate it with a passion, but it's my only option.
(Apr. 24, 2018  6:15 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: I got my stadium off Amazon, I picked express shipping as well and it only costed me 70 bucks

That's OK for you cuz your the "Richie Boy" right Wink
Not really, this was the cheapest price I found. If you ask me, there were stadiums that costed 20 dollars and then the shipping fee was like 70 bucks
To add onto this: What about "fake"/rapidity/off-brand stadiums? Anyone ever tried them, and what they are like compared to normal ones?
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:34 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: To add onto this: What about "fake"/rapidity/off-brand stadiums? Anyone ever tried them, and what they are like compared to normal ones?

Only comments I've seen here on fake stadiums is that they're cheap and break easily (regarding Rapidity BB-10s, I believe?). There are concerns that fake products use lead paint or other materials that are toxic and that the materials may possibly damage your Beyblade since they're not official.

There's currently a discussion going on about a TD Burst stadium, if you want to see where that goes.
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:24 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:34 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: To add onto this: What about "fake"/rapidity/off-brand stadiums? Anyone ever tried them, and what they are like compared to normal ones?

Only comments I've seen here on fake stadiums is that they're cheap and break easily (regarding Rapidity BB-10s, I believe?). There are concerns that fake products use lead paint or other materials that are toxic and that the materials may possibly damage your Beyblade since they're not official.

There's currently a discussion going on about a TD Burst stadium, if you want to see where that goes.

Yeah, I've been trying to hunt for some stadiums and they're either very expensive (as a set or scalping) or hard to run into. Ah well, back to the search.
just get the starstorm stadium. makes things more interesting w/ the tornado ridge not being a circle and the part where there should be a pocket, but is a bey perch instead.
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:28 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Yeah, I've been trying to hunt for some stadiums and they're either very expensive (as a set or scalping) or hard to run into. Ah well, back to the search.

Yes, they're expensive, though I don't think "scalping" is the right word, personally. I feel there's a jerkier nature involved that I don't see present, but maybe that's my associations with the word. But the shipping for the stadiums because of their size seems to be tied to the problem. Might be why the cheaper legit sellers don't seem interested in touching the stadiums at all.

TT needs to re-release the stadiums so they're more easily available. But they'd rather people buy the sets, I guess.

But unless that changes, the price is the price.
is there a store like hot topic or spencer's for bey swag?
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:53 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:28 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Yeah, I've been trying to hunt for some stadiums and they're either very expensive (as a set or scalping) or hard to run into. Ah well, back to the search.

Yes, they're expensive, though I don't think "scalping" is the right word, personally. I feel there's a jerkier nature involved that I don't see present, but maybe that's my associations with the word. But the shipping for the stadiums because of their size seems to be tied to the problem. Might be why the cheaper legit sellers don't seem interested in touching the stadiums at all.

TT needs to re-release the stadiums so they're more easily available. But they'd rather people buy the sets, I guess.

But unless that changes, the price is the price.

A lot of the stadiums are going for $70+, which is kind of absurd.
not if u get the stadiums from target
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:59 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: A lot of the stadiums are going for $70+, which is kind of absurd.

To me, scalping is when you buy up a limited product that someone else could've bought and then turn around and try to sell it to those same people who could've bought it rightfully in the first place...and then do so for an unreasonably high amount. And you purchased the item solely for this reason.

Tickets are the classic scalper item. An event always has a limited supply. Scalpers buy simply to resell once the thing is sold out and people have no other option.

For a regular product example, the Pokémon Go Plus is a good recent one. It was so rare after pre-orders that when stores first started getting them in stock, they were only getting like 3 of them at a time. There were people who would get there first, buy them, and then instantly put them on eBay for double the price or try to resell to the other people who had tried to wait in line. They were helping to create the rarity by not allowing people who actually wanted the Plus to buy the item.

To me, that's a different level of jerkitude than simply selling at high prices alone, especially for an item from another country as the stadiums are. But again, it just might be how I see the word.
Does anybody have any idea what stadium will be used for the beyblade world tour? I heard the Chaos Core stadium from this video: https://youtu.be/aBQNqjMRUCQ not sure how reliable it is though.
(May. 01, 2018  11:50 PM)Sunlightning Wrote: Does anybody have any idea what stadium will be used for the beyblade world tour? I heard the Chaos Core stadium from this video: https://youtu.be/aBQNqjMRUCQ not sure how reliable it is though.

It’s very very bad. I’ve got one myself and I hate it with a passion.

There are weird lines in the stadium.
 The centre of the stadium goes upwards?
Pits burst your beys and wear down slopes or teeth
Too easy to fall in pits
No protection from big bursts and flying parts
Looking at it now, I guess the idea behind the Chaos Core stadium is that it tries to get the two tops to contact as much as possible. The elevated bump in the centre likely prevents stamina beys just waiting in the centre and the lines are probably to prevent attack types from stalling and possibly to run it into the centre. Of course it's impractical and absolutely isn't a good trade off for a fair, functional and balanced stadium.
(May. 02, 2018  12:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Looking at it now, I guess the idea behind the Chaos Core stadium is that it tries to get the two tops to contact as much as possible. The elevated bump in the centre likely prevents stamina beys just waiting in the centre and the lines are probably to prevent attack types from stalling and possibly to run it into the centre. Of course it's impractical and absolutely isn't a good trade off for a fair, functional and balanced stadium.

Yes, the bump does work like that - however, due to the minimal depth of the lines, Beyblades cannot travel along it into the centre. Instead, travelling across one hinders stamina and performance of both parties.
(May. 02, 2018  12:03 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  12:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Looking at it now, I guess the idea behind the Chaos Core stadium is that it tries to get the two tops to contact as much as possible. The elevated bump in the centre likely prevents stamina beys just waiting in the centre and the lines are probably to prevent attack types from stalling and possibly to run it into the centre. Of course it's impractical and absolutely isn't a good trade off for a fair, functional and balanced stadium.

Yes, the bump does work like that - however, due to the minimal depth of the lines, Beyblades cannot travel along it into the centre. Instead, travelling across one hinders stamina and performance of both parties.

And even if the lines had more depth, the beyblades would most likely lose even more stamina, be caught and struggle to move out and losing much more stamina in the process of trying.